LSD vs BOL

Kleinsopp

Hey!

In advance, sorry for my not so good english!

So which of the above mentioned substances would you want to get? Why?

If you dont like the hallucinations from LSD, dont use that as grounds for dismissing LSD. The process might take time, so if you make a wrong choice it might take a while to get choice nr 2.

I've done some searching on BOL, but cant find much on the hazzards of using it, or success rate.. LSD has only the possibilty of a bad trip..?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.

I fully agree with you. Why bother, LSD works also at low dosages it seems, altough I'm not sure to what extent, and has a clean record I think.

But the possibility of a trip makes it a substance to treat with great respect and done under supervision and/or in a safe environment. All perceptions are changed, so it can get really tricky and even dangerous, depending on the dosage, and one can rarely be certain of that, since it's illegal.

Surely it's the best busting substance for CH but still to always be taken with great respect and precautions.

I want them all, the BOL, the LSD, the DMT, the 5meo-dmt, the mexamine (an interesting one indeed), the ibogaine, the bufotenine....I've got a wish list that could go on and on.  Truth is, I have serious doubts that there is a "magic bullet" out there.  For me, mixing things up has always worked best for me.  A little of this for a couple weeks, a little of that for a couple weeks seems to treat me right.

Surely it's the best busting substance for CH but still to always be taken with great respect and precautions.

I've heard quite a few busters say this.  For me though, the shrooms win hands down.  I seem to get a better bust from them, not to mention that the shrooms work as a kick ass abortive for me--LSD not so much.

If you dont like the hallucinations from LSD, dont use that as grounds for dismissing LSD. The process might take time, so if you make a wrong choice it might take a while to get choice nr 2

LSD has only the possibilty of a bad trip..?

But what a chance that is...When you get to that point in life where everything is just really hard, say with the death of a loved one or other equally traumatic things that seem to come into everyone's life at one time or another...LSD is just not the answer.   BOL would be a godsend then.  If that's not available then I think I would go for MDMA, as it has been shown out of all the psychedelics to be the one that can help you work through painful things without feeling so much pain...(check out MAPS work with PTSD and MDMA)

One serious benefit of BOL that you can't get with LSD or other things that can make you trip--You can take it by the spoonful, you would think that would have the potential of some serious busting.

-Ricardo

Again thanks for your info, Ricardo, I'm glad I bumped that thread up. LSD seemed to have cleared my head so completely... but the slapbacks I had last night tells me it is not, as I was thinking since last week, the universal remedy. Back to reality. I will adopt your way of switching substances. True BOL could be taken by the spoonful, but what would be the outcome of this on the long run, as Kleinsopp underlines, and how to test that?

Here are the absolute top 3 substances I would want:

1) BOL

2) BOL

3) BOL

In the little bit of testing on CH'ers so far, one single dose of BOL has sent extreme chronic CH'ers with intractable cases that NOTHING was working for into immediate, complete remission, pointing to it being more effective than LSD.

Not all that surprising, since this non hallucinogenic form of LSD can be administered in doses orders of magnitude higher than hallucinogenic LSD.

I know I speak for a lot of - and I dare say the vast majority of CH'ers - when I say that given a choice between LSD and BOL, I'll strongly prefer BOL, the most powerful CH fighting substance known, thank you. F**k the LSD hallucinations and tripping.

I do realize there can be major benefits from the psychedelic experience, including tremendous PTSD relief, but the extremes of illegal drug use and tripping shouldn't be required to knock out a CH cycle when a more effective alternative exists. Yep, it exists, now if only BOL was available!!  :'( :( >:(

• 5 weeks later...

Hey! Thanks for replies! :)

I was curious because we can get lsd and bol with special permits here in Norway.

I was recently interviewed by a journalist from one of Norways largest newspapers. They did a story on hallusinogens as medicine, with me in the middle of it. So today the story got out and everyone now knows that i use mushrooms for busting. The journalist also interviewed different professionals on the topic. Among them was two researchers at a university here. They want to help me getting lsd or bol legally. So I try to find out which I should ask for. :) Its a prosess that will take some time, I think, so I need to make the right decision. :) Or at least know as much as i can about those substances.

Kleinsopp, that's great!! Can we get a link for that? Google translate could get us a somewhat acceptable glimpse of the content. I think it's always good for advocating the cause, in any language.

You can get LSD and BOL-148 legally? really? who manufactures it?

It was only in the paper edition yesterday. The journalist said it might go online, but wasnt sure. If you want i could take a pic and upload it, but then it would be hard to translate it.. Anywho, I'll post a link if its onlined.. :)

LSD is produced by a canadian company, if my memory is correct. Companyname was "something-something", stupid of me not to bookmark the site. BOL, I dont know. I've heard something about a german company, but not sure. I'll see if I can find out.

I thought Bol-148 was still in a very early testing phase, and no where near production.

Have to say, I'm with BeJeeber, Bol, Bol, Bol all the way.

LSD might be very effective, and even with the tripping aside, I shouldn't have to resort to an illegal drug (in most countries) to find a cure. OK, so BOL may not be a reality at the moment, but one day.

MG

Moxie, as far as I know, it is very well known for chemists how to make BOL-148, it has been used many times in the 1950's for testings (in LSD studies), what is in its early stages as I understand is its use for cluster headaches. I also understand that its difficult to get it approved for testing on cluster headaches because the 1950s testing of BOL is rejected by officials because they say it's too ancient testing, but that testing has been done. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

In this (very interesting) thread, ub who is a student in chemistry warns about ordering from these sites... it could even be dangerous. It is only for specialized users.

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1366604907

Jeff, I think it is a controled substance since it's modified LSD, and that's why studies with BOL is complicated. And if you read the thread I linked to, ub, graduate in chemistry explains that it might not be pure... Its intended for chemists (who can check and make sure what it is, purity, etc.), not for users.

do you ever think BOL will be avail in our lifetime? here in North America as medicine prescribed by my physician?

I think it likely will be (speaking of NO BRAINERS), but my crystal ball unfortunately hasn't been functioning at 100% just lately.  :D

If it does arrive yesterday it will be wayyyyyy overdue.  :-?