Finally!

Brad

Hi everyone!  I have finally decided to bust tonight after about 11 months of almost daily CH's!  I have read as much as possible on how to do it successfully and am very optimistic. I am truly exhausted and am just so friggin desperate to live a normal PF life!! Wish me Luck!!! :);) ;D :D 8-)

Hi Brad,

Hope the bust goes well. I have a feeling you are going to be amazed!

I'm sure, as you've been reading a lot, you won't be expecting a total PF cure after one bust. But I'd expect you to see some very positive improvement.

MG

Thank you Thank you!!!  I do understand that it could take weeks, and the detoxing was VERY difficult, but I just want my life back. Yet, I also believe that mankind will eventually do the right thing and globally amend the restrictions with the research and usage of this life saving medicine!  Cuz ya Gotta have FAITH!!!!

Brad,

I hope it went well for you, but did you get to bust last night? How are you feeling? Just concerned since you have not posted today.

Success to you!!!!! It is a big step, but one that most are thrilled with once they take it. :)

spiny

• Like 1

Thank you for your concern, spiny. Yes I was able to bust on Saturday night. I see that I didn't say much about it on my previous post, but it was from the day after. I still get mild attacks daily but they are much easier to abort.  I still plan to follow up on Thursday and every 5 days after until they have stopped.

Brad,

No better feeling than when the Beast starts to depart.  Dang, 11 months of daily torture is a lot to endure.  You must be a tough mofo! 

Wish you the best of luck and DON'T GIVE UP!  POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

weatherman (Brad)

Now THAT is very encouraging. You're basically a busting mofo now Brad.  ;D [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Insert YEEHAW <here>.  :)

I have 4 daughters who have only seen a small handful of my major attacks.  I am pretty good at dipping out and bottling up my pain and agony, cuz I dont want them to see me that way.  So I guess that would make me a tough MOFO. YEEHAWWWW!!LOL!!

Hey Brad can i ask your method of choice please ? thanks 

Giving VitM a shot!

Ginger, O2 and RedBulls have been very helpful with detox.

Would anyone happen know why my pupil on my painful eye will sometimes constrict and haze my vision?  Funny thing is, is that it doesnt happen on every cycle.  Some years it will and then others it wont.  Boy the beast is truly ILLUSIVE!!!

How important is it between 4 and 5 days?  I am at day 4 and had a about a kip7 for about 4 hours today, while I was trying  to work.  Can I start my round two tonight and still be ok?  I have a fairly good metabolism.

I wish there was an absolute consensus on this but from what I've seen there isn't exactly.

I'd say most headbangers frequenting the forum here seem to be buying into the 5 day rule, and some feel adamant about it.

Then there are some rebels who are in the habit of questioning authority :D who have tried shorter durations  - like 4 or even 3 days - and have reported some success. The idea that it could vary from individual to individual has been a recurring theme.

• Haha 1

Thank you.  Those are both great points for me to consider.  My patience is just wearing thin without my trex shots.  For some reason, the beast was rather persistent today and not as easy to abort as the last few days.  I will just have to man up and give it another day.  Truly grateful for the speedy responses!!

Aaaaaand...... it came back.  Only about a kip4, but would NOT abort with anything for about 4 hours.  Ive had worse but was still annoying.  Oh well.    I've still got a few more weeks to go with busting so patience will hopefully be a virtue with this son of a beast!

Would anyone happen know why my pupil on my painful eye will sometimes constrict and haze my vision?

That is from the Horners that comes with the CH. Weepy eye and constricted pupil. Check it out under low light, it will not dilate properly in low light. Therefore the blurry vision. Mostly will clear up ooc, but may not attain the same size of the other pupil again. High cycle, my CH eye only dilates about 1/2 of what the other eye does.

Success is wonderful! :)