next step LSD

Sergical81

I busted with 80 seeds again yesterday and yesterday and today I got hit. I have LSD but am scared to bust with it. Should I wait the 5 days? HOw different is the trip from 1 gram of shrooms? I have literally tried everything except for this on this ch cycle.

I have LSD but am scared to bust with it

Some headbangers have reported that taking a tranquilizer such as valium or xanax with it [Edit: see follow up post] - or having one handy just in case - can help with any scariness / anxiety, and it hasn't impacted the effectiveness of their busts.

Actually I believe the discussion I've seen on that has been in regard to Vit M, so I guess I'm just ASSuming it would pertain to paper too.

It is well known amongst trippers that Valium is what you need if the LSD trip gets out of control, but I never heard of taking it at the same time...

Sergical, if you read my recent busting stories, you'll get a good glimpse of what to expect. It really depends on how much you take, and that is always difficult to know. My tabs were probably weak. You have to always expect a big trip, and that means: be careful, be in a safe environment, and ideally supervised by someone who is not on acid. Generally speaking, I'd say it's a very pleasant voyage, so really, you shoudn't fear, just be cautious.

Some would argue it is much more clear(like me...).  Far less nausea is a plus.  The wild card is how potent is it?  I choose caution when you don't have a first hand account of someone who took the exact type.  No harm in eating half and wait an hour.  Usually goes something like this... I am not sure it is working, guess I'll take the rest...1 minute later maybe it was working... here we GO!!!!  I am a huge fan of a monster hike away from people(hard to talk).  Otherwise settle in a comfy spot with a friend and chill.  A nice smoke at the end can be effective without Valium.  It is better to have it if you can.  Melatonin might work. 

It is well known amongst trippers that Valium is what you need if the LSD trip gets out of control, but I never heard of taking it at the same time...

Good point Purple, so I'm gong to back away from that idea until otherwise notified.  :-[ :-?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Sergical81,

I'm an anxious type also.  I take LSD for my CH when I can get it, since it works best.  I also take valiium or xanax with it.  The setting that you dose in is very important.  I would recommend being outside hiking with a close friend on a beautiful day.

Hi Sergical,

Like you, I started on this whole psychedelic medicine journey with a lot of nerves. With both seeds and shrooms, I started out small and worked my way up. Probably good advice with LSD too.

I've been taking the seeds and shroom off and on for approaching 2 years now. It has really improved things, but not really killed the beast. So if things turn rough again (enjoying a nice period of pain free time at the moment) I may well try LSD next.

Hang in there. Take it slow. I know it's hard, especially if you are getting hit hard. One step at a time is my advice.

MG

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, Whilst an LSD trip is far more intense than a mild shroom bust, there really isn't that much to fear or be worried about with most of the stuff available on the street.  I took LSD for a while 20 odd years ago and  well before my CH started. After reading this thread I'm starting to realise how lucky I am that if and when I do decide to bust I will do so knowing exactly what to expect and how it's likely to  make me feel. Consequently I have no fear of taking either shrooms or LSD and have even considered that it will be like visiting an old friend I haven't seen for 20 odd years. If it wasn't for my CH I would never have considered thyis but I'm so relaxed about it I would even go as far to say that I think I quite like the idea of experiencing it again.

In my experience I think it's best to take LSD when in a relaxed and happy mood and prefferably somewhere you are familiar with, comfortable and happy to remain for a while. The advice to have one or two people who aren't on it is wise but not absolutely necessary. Certainly when I used it I was always aware of where I was , what I was doing, who I was doing it with and remained in full controll of my decsions and actions as I would in everyday life. I've even held fairly deep conversations with people who never guessed I was tripping.  A supply of valium or Cannabis is also quite handy mainly for the comedown but also just in case you do start to feel a bit anxcious or upset.

The final thing I will say is that the vast majority of people who take LSD find it to be a pleasurable experience. It will probably make you laugh like you've never laughed before and consider, look and think about things in ways you never thought you could. Look on it as an adventure and just go with the trip, enjoy the journey and you will be fine. 

• 3 months later...

Hi there all! Hello Forum, hello users great to see you here. I'm so happy having found you no need to explain the impossible!

Just wrote a long article about my experience on LSD. A big success for myselfe.

Saddly I've pressed a wrong button, text was gone ;)

Like to mention that I've had to take a really BIG BIG amount of LSD and I did not trip at all but CH now gone (for some days?).

If taken 1x1'500ug good LSD and 1x2000ug verry pure LSD kkkkk normaly someone would TRIP for a week on this one but not me.

If to do some research it seems far too much to be tolerancy at all. I'll keep you up to date as soon as I've more results on LSD. Today I will start D3 as LSD available only next week again.  :o

For the moment LSD is doing a great job to me. I'm lucky because sroms I can't take as I can't stand the uggly smell!

Nowing the beast may come back and LSD may not work a second time.

just my 0,01 BTC's on LSD.

regards

urs