YouTube Responces

Over 100,000 hits and more on my YouTube Videos...

and maybe 10 douche bags write silly comments. Never bothers me. Only once it did when the COWARD wished it upon my son...That guy would have chicklets for teeth if I ever saw him...

So other day I get this message from this clown...made me laugh. Since I edit everything and screen what gets uploaded for comments. I decided to feed into this persons comments allowing them, I laughed at first. My son shook his head and asked why idiots say these things when dad is doing this to help....and then my wife says it was probably your ex friends...

I am posting the conversation for your entertainment(shake head). I am not feeding into this guy...Im just shocked at cowards behind keyboards...now really would they say this if I was their son, brother ,father,? Here it is...

910085 1 week ago

Haha this dude is a[ch65279] bad actor,he needs to go back to school

Reply ·

ClusterHeadSurvivor 22 hours ago

yup. I faked 8 years of waking[ch65279] up and screaming my head off. I lost a career,douche bag friends, and ex wife, had 4 brain surgeries to post a video online JUST FOR YOU !!! Im glad You figured me out.

(shake head)....why dont you educate yourself and learn something before writing something you know nothing about.....I cant help but laugh at you and feel sorry for you

Reply · in reply to 910085(Show the comment)

910085 17 hours ago

I know you faked it thats why i said your a bad[ch65279] actor,u really need to grow up,there is people out there who really have this problem!

Reply · in reply to ClusterHeadSurvivor(Show the comment)

Remove Approve Pending approval

ClusterHeadSurvivor 1 second ago

Coward behind a keyboard. I only "allowed" you comments[ch65279] because the world knows what is fake and what is real. YOu have had your fun now....God bless

Reply · in reply to 910085(Show the comment)

my only pet peeve is other Cluster Heads jamming down my throat that Shrooms are a cure when its not. Its a bandaid.

And I am not even going to argue the benfits of it.

Its all about choice. My body My choice.

I do not condone nor condemn what you do with your body because thats exactly what it is...Your body.

I hate it when Youtubers(cowards behind computers) tell me how to live my life calling me an idiot for my choices.

I joined this site because we are sick, share a common goal.

Its like me tell you to be christian...You choice, your faith or no faith....right?

Then why do these selfish idiots hide behind their screens and call me an idiot for choosing DBS or not to do shrooms?

I would never call anyone an idiot for finding releif or to get away from pain...

Some people I tell ya...(shake head).

ever hear of coexisting instead of ramming your opinion down someones throat???Especially when we didnt ask for it?

We should just all know we are here to support one another whether you do shrooms or not...agreed?