Lil help with Seeds

River_Rat

I've been a member here since 2011, and a member of CH.com for over 10 years. Well, I've been good for 2 years and 3 months and the devil decided to come for another visit. I'm trying to figure out these seed things but everyone is so vague and there is a lot of different doses and kinds. I was hoping someone could clear this up for me are these the seeds I need in this link? you will have to put the w's in front of this botanicalspirit.com/rivea-corymbosa-seeds and if so how many do I take, how often and how do I take them. I would love to just hear from someone with an exact plan as to what works rather then surfing through everything and reading so many post's that I just get confused, also Schrooms always worked for me too but I tried for a solid year and couldn't grow them and of course I have no idea where to get them from. Many of you know me I just rarely if ever post, mostly I just PM Bob LOL As always Thanks so much.........Norm

Hi there Norm. Most folks use RC seeds because of their efficiency and they are easier to dosage than some. Check out "MoxieGirl's Seed Recipe" that should answer your questions. At the moment I know personally dozens of people who successfully use seeds, mostly as preventative but cycles can be terminated with them as well. I'd say 95% of people I know are not getting any "tripping" using CH treatment doses. High recommendations from me at least.

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1357378289

The link you provided seems to have the right kind. I have no experience of that company myself, I use Tranceplants which seems to be a lot cheaper as well. I have been satisfied for their products.

Norm, the only suggestion I would make regarding MoxieGirl's excellent file is that 10-30 seeds, or at least the lower end of that scale, is a relatively small dose (MG herself suggests this when she says that she uses 40-50).  I think most of us would recommend starting with 30, and if you are okay with the slight possibility of a mild trip, 35 or 40 or more.  (As Tony says, 95% of people get no trip effects from those kinds of doses.)  Yes, you can work your way up from a lower dose, but since waiting five days between doses is pretty much mandatory, you might be wasting some time with a smaller dose.

I can't thank everyone enough, That's the info I needed, I think I'll try 50 to start, I would just like to break this damn cycle before it gets to full speed. Thanks Again. It is truly wonderful that I can count on this site and CH.com for help, Lord knows my Dr. has no idea what to do about it.

PFDN Norm

Norm, since you've busted before and been in touch with one of the greats (no matter which Bob it was), these questions are just cautionary, since you don't mention them: (1) You're not on any meds, for CH or anything else, that will block busting?  (2) You're aware that you might experience "slapbacks" or "post-dose hits" after your first couple of busts--attacks that are more severe, or more frequent, or at unusual hours?

Also: I think you've ordered from Tranceplants, or you are about to order from them.  A few times in the past they've been kind of slow with deliveries (usually they're right on it).  Since you seem to be ready to bust, you might consider, if you haven't ordered yet, using one of the quicker shipping methods they offer.

Yep, your right on the slow delivery and I already ordered them, I got a message back saying that we received your order and will ship them as soon as we return Aug 7th, I found that a little frustrating as I paid extra for express air to receive them faster.........

And timing is really good for me as I have yet to take any meds for CH, they're just ramping up so I will just have to tough it out until the seeds arrive. Thanks Everyone PFDN Norm

Crap.  I think you might consider ordering 100 (or even 50) from another site and hoping you get them sooner.  www.ktbotanicals.com and www.psychoactiveherbs.com both are considered reliable here.  I'm not sure whether either has a quick shipping method.  Here's a place that seems to offer priority mail, which could mean that if they ship 'em tomorrow, you could get them on Saturday, or Monday at the latest: http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/shamanic-ethnobotanicals/rivea-corymbosa/

do I dose with like 50ish of these too

Why yes, yes you do (IMO).  :)

Glad you're getting some delivered toot sweet - and heck those tranceplants seeds may still come in handy for subsequent maintenance bustings or something anyway.

Thanks bejeeber and Thanks Tony, That was going to be my next question (storage), guess I'll try busting this weekend. Used schrooms in the past with pretty good success, just can't find them or grow them LOL, hopefully the seeds will do the trick, the beast is coming in very slow this time, just a couple kip 5-6's a night that only last about 10 minutes and shadows most of the day. Like I mentioned before I think timing is great for me, no meds yet. Wish me luck. Thanks again everyone. PFDN Norm

You're aware that you might experience "slapbacks" or "post-dose hits" after your first couple of busts--attacks that are more severe, or more frequent, or at unusual hours?

Guess I wasn't aware of that OMG.........I was barely in cycle and thought timing would be great, I was only carrying around a shadow with an occasional hit kip 5-7 lasting maybe 10 min, I busted with 50 seeds Monday night, didn't really trip at all, just made my stomach feel a little upset and felt tired so I went to bed, then Tuesday I had a light shadow most of the day then Tuesday night, I got slammed with a kip 8'ish about 11 that lasted about 45 min, then again at 1:45 with a kip 8-9 that lasted another 45 min or so  now its 4am and I'm up again with a kip 6-7 and it's only been about 15 min but I can feel it slipping away, I was also very sweaty each time I don't really remember that happening before. Anyway is that whet you meant? I suppose I should dose again Friday or Sat? Should I step up my dose?

very sweaty has always been a reality for me when reaching Kip 8-9-10, vomiting also, and I was surprised to find out most clusterheads here or on the other site didn't also feel that way. When I first tried the seeds, it got me to a point where I was sweating from everywhere and had to hold vomiting... and it started a slapback. We know the hypothalamus is involved in clusters, and the hypothalamus controls sweating, body heat, vomiting, as well as many other things that happen with the human bodies.

The slapbacks are horrible, yes, but what this tells me is that it's hitting right where it should, and the other symptoms of hypothalamus too like sweating, body heat...

My own experience with body heat problems (I mean off cycle) tells me that my hypothalamus is constantly deffective (but not to the point of triggering a cycle?? I don't know), and also the fact that other clusterheads generally don't have these symptoms tells me that the triggers of the same pain are not all exactly the same, the extent of misfiring of the hypothalamus is not the same for all clusterheads, but it's all misfiring of the hypothalamus.

I'm really sorry to hear about your slapbacks, they seem horrible, but you may see it as good news: the seeds are acting. Unfortunately, it may need to be repeted, yes, a few times

Thanks Purple, had a pretty good day today, just a constant shadow but light didn't get much sleep last night hope it goes better tonight, I will stay off meds and up my seed dose for next time and see what happens, although last night might have been one of the worst nights I can remember (how easily we forget) it will be worth beating a 4 month cycle with a few really bad nights. If they work

River rat, I'm not sure you should up the dose. The effects you describe I had with 80 seeds. I don't know what others think, that dosage seem to be effective... I'm just not so sure about big doses anymore, had an issue with this with the paper lately.