How has busting changed your cycles ?

didgens

Prior to busting, I was getting 1-5 attacks every 2-3 days. I had nearly 260 cluster attacks that year, with the longest cluster free gap lasting 11 days.

Started busting and my PSTD went away after the first bust. 20-30 minutes of crying after every attack takes a lot out of you when you are having 250+ attacks a year.

The following year, my clusters eased and reduced to 1-2 a day, occasionally 3, and very rarely 4. Also, I had 3 or 4 cluster free gaps of up to 23 days, and 2 weeks without an attack was quite common.

Busting gave me my life back.

Also, the year prior to busting I had 43 migraines. The year following, 3.

MG

My first time it helped - a week later completely blew them away... Now I just do maintenance doses every 4 months now...I was doing the maintenance dose every 2 months as well but have been able to stretch it out... In fact I was just thinking to myself the other day - oh crap I better get growing again before I am sorry..

I have been PF now for going on 2 years with the help from regular maintenance doses. I still avoid booze like the plague though.  :D

Dosing quarterly and pushing to get to 3 times a year and I am CH free for over a year.  Would be 4 years but I thought I had it beat and then got the crap kicked out of me!  I will dose till the day I die(might be a song in there...).  NOTHING else worked so it is what it is.

Episodic not chronic.  Almost always at night.  Kip 8-9 for 3 hours always wanted to be dead.  Don't dial 911 it comes with lights and noise - very bad!  Never tried to explain my pain to anyone as it seemed impossible to comprehend for myself...

God bless this site!  Looking forward to Chicago!!!

Dosing quarterly and pushing to get to 3 times a year and I am CH free for over a year.  Would be 4 years but I thought I had it beat and then got the crap kicked out of me!  I will dose till the day I die(might be a song in there...).  NOTHING else worked so it is what it is.

Episodic not chronic.  Almost always at night.  Kip 8-9 for 3 hours always wanted to be dead.  Don't dial 911 it comes with lights and noise - very bad!  Never tried to explain my pain to anyone as it seemed impossible to comprehend for myself...

God bless this site!  Looking forward to Chicago!!!

Been in your shoes.  When the fear of death switches to fear of Living your hosed!

• 5 months later...