First headache of cycle - asking advice

stevo

Hi I've gone a year in remission (gratefully) but am entering a new cycle now and had first cluster headache this morning. My cycle normally start in Aug/Sept and last for 4 months.

I want to try preventative dosing, is this still possible now that I've had first cluster headache or am I now trying to shut the door? I did take shrooms about two months back as preventative measure but this cycle still looming.

Any advice appreciated..

I don't know if preventative busting would exactly be the correct term at this point, but hey CLOSE ENOUGH.

While a CH cycle can potentially be busted at any point, your prospects are still especially good I think at this early stage. If I were you I'd be busting TODAY if not sooner  :D, if you have busting materials on hand.

Lotsa headbangers here have had a cycle start up, but have been able to knock it back down, albeit with more than one busting session required (hi Denny and THMH  8-)).

Thanks for the advice Jeebs and Jeff, I busted that night and since have been getting shadows each day but no CH. I can feel the beast is in there waiting to come out but I'm going to bust again after 5 days and try beat the bastard!