masculinity of cluster headache

shocked

About 20 years ago a female neurologist (rarity back then here) told me about facial features of CH patients, the lion like appearance and showed me an english article in some neurology journal which had face shots of CH patients during an attack. I have forgot her name and don't know what magazine it was but seeing those faces struck me back then, like there was a similarity somehow. Later on I have stumbled to same subject on CH wrinkles on forehead etc. Interesting stuff, thank you for sharing.

About 20 years ago a female neurologist (rarity back then here) told me about facial features of CH patients, the lion like appearance and showed me an english article in some neurology journal which had face shots of CH patients during an attack. I have forgot her name and don't know what magazine it was but seeing those faces struck me back then, like there was a similarity somehow. Later on I have stumbled to same subject on CH wrinkles on forehead etc. Interesting stuff, thank you for sharing.

Dr. Frederick G. FreitagÂ’s description -

(Interviewed at the Headache Research Summit Scottsdale, Arizona, 08)

(Dr Freitag. Speaker at the 4th ClusterBuster Conference Chicago 09)

shocked