New member thanks to all

trytosurvive

Thanks for the welcome. I am a 45 year old male who has been episodic since I'm 26. The last 2 years I have been chronic with at least 2 to 4 attacks a day without a break. I have tried every medication known to no avail. I found you guys and girls on the web the other day. I was at my wits end. Had the ice pick on the night stand ready to kill the beast in my head once and for all. I read about the seeds. Luckily for me, my neighbor had a bunch of MG's growing. I picked like a wild man. Followed the prep and slugged down the whole slurry mess. One hour later I had that feeling in my head that I can only describe as a wonderful snap crackle pop of the thing dying I hope. I seeded on 9-17 and it is now 9-19 and I have not had an attack since. There are no words to descibe the thanks I owe all of you out there, even for 2 days rest from the CH beast! I hope it is longer but just in case I ordered up some RC seeds for the freezer. Thanks again!! 

Tryto, that's one cool story.  8-)

Isn't this just pure societal lunacy that we typically endure decades of damaging and ultimately ineffective meds before learning that nature has supplied us with incredible healing plants, right under our noses, and sometimes right out in the yard (or neighbor's yard)??!! Healing plants that indigenous peoples have been aware of for millenia.

One guy on here had cattle on his property and upon learning of psilocybin's busting capabilities for CH, was able to just get up from the computer, walk a few steps outside his door, and pick some mushrooms for busting his CH.  8-)

Speaking of vit M, a hyper-vigilant, ultra prepared approach could be to acquire a back up for your back up by starting to grow some vit M now.

I totally agree. I would not have found it without all of you. I'ts my sons BD this weekend. Can't think of a better present for him to have a whole father again! Funny my wife keeps calling me, anything? headache yet? I will keep you posted on how it's going. One question, should I repeat in 5 days to put another spike in it's heart, or leave well enough alone for now? Like I said, this has been a rough 2 years and I want to make sure.

Do you have any idea how many MG seeds you took?  Not many people here are using MG, and your info would help.

It's hard for me to see what harm it would do you to whack it again in a few days.  If you're still PF in the five days, maybe give it another dose in seven.

Speaking of vit M, a hyper-vigilant, ultra prepared approach could be to acquire a back up for your back up by starting to grow some vit M now.
  Speaking of vigilance and preparation, you might also want to try (if you haven't) the vitamin D3-based approach that many people credit for substantially extending their PF time.  '>https://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314134804

And also in the interest of full preparedness, what's your relationship with oxygen?  If it hasn't worked for you lately (or never did work), you might want to consider some system upgrades.  See the oxygen page under the MENU tab on the left of the page for more information.

Hoping along with you and your family and everyone here that these preparedness questions are unimportant to you for a long, long time.

Yes, took 80 seeds crushed up good. Soaked in 8oz water with 1/2 oz of lemon juice for 2 hours. Then drank all unstrained.

10-4 Bjeep, started D3 today. Thanks for the tip. P.s. I have sixty acres of farmland, no cows, guess what will cover those 60 next year! You all have an invite,just bring your picking gloves and a bag!!

I'm going to contradict myself here, and suggest that maybe you want to hold off on the D3 regimen for a while. 

You'll decide for yourself, of course, but here's my thinking.  A very small number of people have felt that D3 made them worse.  They were all, as best as I remember, pretty severely chronic (as you have been).  Given the percentages of good results vs. bad ones, I doubt that D3 would make things worse for you.  But if you start having attacks again--praying that you won't,  of course--you won't know whether the D3 caused them or the effect of the seeds just wore off.  It's important to know something like that.  That's why I'd suggest maybe holding off on the D3 for a while.

Yeah that's a familiar quandary - I know when I've been in an all out assault mode on a stubbornly behaving beast I've gone for a "throw everything at it and sort out what worked later" attitude.

In your currently PF state though, I think I might want to stick to trying one thing at a time.

I have sixty acres of farmland

Oh Lordy. That could be the MOTHERLODE alright.  :o :o :o  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

The 2 1/2 days I had PF were awsome. Midnight last night got the burn, water pouring out of eye, you all know the drill! However it wasn't as bad as usual and did not need any injection to get thru. Going to slug down another dose of MG now as I type this. Hopefully my RC seed will show up. This sucks!!

Dammit. And to make things even more complicated, it is commonly recommended to wait 5 eternally long, frustrating, stinking lousy days between doses! Something about the doors to the receptors slamming shut and it takes time for them to reopen.

But hey they say the only rule in biology is variation, so maybe in your particular case 3 or so days could be enough? I sure hope so – an occasional individual has reported successfully pulling off the short 3 day thingy.

Not many people here are using MG, and your info would help.

What I find really interesting is that you took fresh seeds, something that is hard to get if you are not growing them yourself in a warm climate...(MG's don't seed until the 2nd year, so if you are in an area where the winters get too cold for them you don't get seeds...)  Also, do you have any idea what strain they were?  What color were the flowers?  I am a big fan of the MG seeds, for me they seemed just as good as the RC.  If it were me and I found a good source of fresh MG seeds I don't think I would even bother with the RC!

Glad to see you're figuring it out!

-Ricardo

Also, do you have any idea what strain they were?What color were the flowers?I am a big fan of the MG seeds, for me they seemed just as good as the RC.

Not sure of the strain? Can tell you they were white and blue or deep purple in color when in bloom. Was PF last night, yahoo! This is a first for me in 2 years I have got some breaks. Ricardo, since not many folks I gather are using MG, can you tell me how you prep em? Just want to make sure I'm doing it correct. And thanks to all for responding, it helps me vent and rid some anger that has been building for along time. I think by just talking with folks that understand is a theraputic home run form me as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update, going on 5 days of being PF and not being awoke in pain. I'm off all meds and feel good. Taking the D-3. I re-busted with 80 RC seeds on 9-26-13. Since then mild shadows here and there but otherwise fine. Have o2 just in case. This approach works, can't believe this is not part of main stream medicine or being researched in depth. ??? After all the wasted years. Can gaurantee I won't be without these beneficial life changing medicinal plants ever again.