Water

Vickle

• 2 weeks later...

careful .. we had a lady die from a radio contest on how much water can you drink.  she flushed all the electrolytes out of her body and went into a coma and died. I also personally know of a body builder that was due to compete so was drinking tons of water to flush her system. same thing happened to her and she had a stroke. now permanantly paralyzed on one side of her face.

just sayin

When I mentioned that this trick works for some people to my Doc he had an interesting idea--IV fluids.  Never tried it (probably because the water trick has never done much for me) but thought it was an interesting idea for those that it does work for.

-Ricardo

I remember mentioning to my son last year that dehydration might be an issue. he began to drink more water, honestly i dont know if it helped. it may have.   i do know that aside from the days getting shorter, all the trees are loosing leaves making the air much drier.  He's been sneezing alot etc.  some more water couldnt hurt, just dont know about the quantities in the water X3 method.

I briefly worked in a psychiatric ward about 20 years ago.   I remember one of the patients you to suction her mouth to that water faucet and guzzle.  She actually got intoxicated from it messing up her electrolytes.

I drink typically about 6-8 glasses of water a day, plus tea and coffee.  After trying the water thing for nearly two weeks, it did not affect my ch one way or the other.

It did not help my migraine.

It seemed to aggravate my tension type ha.