Will BOL work for me??

b.g.

I posted this on the FB pages, but figured I'd throw it out here to get some VERY RESPECTED opinions.

Does anyone know if the bios/results from the ten BOL-148 test subjects in Germany was published anywhere? A quick google search came up empty. Were the subjects episodic or chronic? My reason for wondering is that I am a high chronic and do not get the same long-term relief from normal busting methods that most do. I used to think it was me, until I had a chance to share stories with a few other chronics in Chicago and realized that I'm not alone in that aspect. If psilocybin, LSD, and LSA do not give me long term relief, should I be expecting it from the bromo LSD?

I don't have unlimited resources, but I do have dual citizenship and could hop a plane to the mother-land and give it a go. Obviously, I will try anything at any cost to get some relief here ..... but if psilocybin, LSD, and LSA do not give me long term relief, it is really worth the BOAT LOAD of money to see if the BOL works for me?? Plane tickets, time in Germany, doctors visits, BOL ..... thousands and thousands of dollars involved here obviously.

My thinking is NO, I will not get top notch results.

b.g., the published results are here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clusterheadaches.com%2Fcb%2Fyabbfiles%2FAttachments%2FCephalgia_article_on_Bromo-LSD.PDF&ei=Ti1GUtunCJLI2wWh4IFg&usg=AFQjCNEQA_GTFiQZknJ_DNK431-EwTN5og&sig2=UW6P9QdNbvz8O1Tvx5gOmw&bvm=bv.53217764,d.b2I   You'll see that four of the subjects had chronic CH and one was episodic.

All I know is what I read here, and what I remember from Dr. Halpern's talks.  Happy to discuss it more; not sure what to say that you can't see for yourself here.  I do remember (and you probably do, too) Dr. Halpern suggesting that it might be extremely difficult to find a German doctor who would actually prescribe BOL.  I wondered then whether if there were a group of US patients interested in finding such a doctor they might be able to find someone who would scout around in Germany on their behalf.  No idea how any of that might work -- just wondering.

To me the study CHf links to involving the 5 US test subjects is quite impressive, ESPECIALLY since they were intractable cases, mostly chronic, that nothing else was working for, and "all but one patient (S1) had experienced symptoms for more than 10 years".

I think that is a big deal since these sound like exactly the types least likely to succeed with our currently available busting substances, yet they had remarkable results with BOL-148 (less remarkable for the one guy who chose to keep boozing it unabated).

My thinking is YES, it would be reasonable to hope for top notch results. I hope I'm not just being overly optimistic.  :-?

If you could find a BOL-148 prescribing doc, you'd be blazing a trail and reporting back invaluable info regarding what could be expected from such a venture.