That hurts my head...Thank you for opening my eyes

Clusterman59

Hey all!

I have just had my eyes opened by a certain member that showed my errors with the Cluster headache foundation and ribbon store. THANK YOU for bringing to light a perspective that eluded me. There will be serious changes to the whole project to help eliminate any concerns as to the motives of this project.

We want to see this cluster headache ribbon be the accepted ribbon world wide for cluster headaches.

The circle C will be removed from the ribbon and be available for anyone wanting it and can use it anyway they feel is appropriate. The store and products will be removed in the very near future. Our goal all along was just to help bring in funding for Clusterbusters and Clusterache inc. To truly be of help to their wonderful, incredible work.

NOT to imply we were trying to make money off of this but to only keep the project alive. I now see the error in my thinking... Thank you "That hurts my Head"

I want to apologize to everyone in the cluster headache community for getting the impression that we are "ABOVE" anyone in the Cluster headache community. This was not how we wanted to be perceived and MOST definitely not our intentions. Our goal was to just help others in the CH world and be of help to those who suffer and we maintain that point of view.

Serious changes are coming and we appreciate your patience while we figure the best way to be of help in the future...Thank you all very kindly....John

I have to say that ever since I first "met" John in the wonderful internet wonderland, I knew from the day one he was out there to help us all in every way he can and sometimes someone being so sincere and genuine makes the cynical ones think "what is he getting out of this". John has helped countless people totally unconditionally in Facebook, often related to Vitamin D. I have often wondered where does he get the strength to carry on since I can remember several times people questioning his motives, but this MAN just carries on, day by day, helps his fellow sufferers and gives his time to others. So THANK YOU John on behalf of our finnish group and from myself. Keep doing the great work that you do. And special Thanks to you being you ! One of a kind !