Keith says hey all

Keith

Keith checking in.  Doing well except for a few minor shadows.  Last years season (winter) was PF.  Did 1 pre-emptive bust and am out now.  I'm considering doing the Gamma Core through Diamond HA Clinic.  I've got O2, but I still don't fancy waking up at 2:30 am every night.

Truly, the sudden wake up calls from the Beast in the middle of the night are one of the worst traits of CH.  Of course, getting hit with anything above a K6 is pretty disruptive to ones life anytime of day.

I'm hoping for the Gamma Core device to be available in the San Francisco area myself.  I'd like to try it too.  I spoke with Jennefer Berman at the Chicago CH Conference and she was thinking that someone would take up the project at SF State.

Haven't heard from anyone yet.  Please, keep us posted on any effects (good or bad) the Gamma Core device has.  More tools against the crappy condition, the better.

Good luck Keith.............

weatherman

Found some left over RC seeds from a few years ago.  Took 150 F night.  Of course I ground them up and let them sit in filtered water for 4-5h.  Took them around 10 pm.  Woke up at 5 am very nauseous and trippy.  So they did something!  No shadows since then.  Maybe I won't need to forage for fungus after all. 

• 1 month later...