Rant

birdman

I know David. It's kind of scary to think about. Who would of thought we'd pick the two best teams. It will be interesting. I was't planning on the Twins playing the Mets until this fall. You know at the World Series. ;)

Poor Tigers tonight.

Anything is possible--- hope you are reading this Birdman.

Leslie

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim,

Glad you got some sleep finally, hang in there and take care of the pain and stop worrying about not being able to bust yet, your time will come.

Leslie,

Did you really say poor Tigers LOL, I am sure that made you happy last night.

David,

Yes, I was a little happy, but have to be careful here. It's that jinx thing again.

Tim,

Very happy about the sleep.   

Leslie

papers as in lsd? :P and isn't that effect of swollen face and horner syndrome but no pain called phantom clusterheadache attack? I read somewhere about person getting ray-knife to cut his trigeminal nerve, since then he doesnt feel ch pain but gets all horner's effects.

Tingeling,

To answer your question, about why not many are using paper. My best guess is it isn't available or if it is, some of the people around here are so old they lost their connections. ;D

Leslie

Too hard to find here. I found some a while back but they wanted an arm and a leg for just a couple hits. I asked about a bulk discount and when they found out I wanted a vile they thought I was the police! What a bunch of idiots! People can be so stupid sometimes. I mean, I kind of understand. Who asks for a whole vile but, I had a friend who assured them I wasn't the law and they still wouldn't sell it to me. >:(

If they can get the Bromo out, people would be jumping all over it.  I am currently in disbelief as three headaches a day are breakign through the pred taper.  Never happened before.  Pred always knocked everything out.   >:(

It happened in past with others too birdman, I read people saying pred stopped for some cycle working for them and then it worked again.

about lsd, well it is hard to get in here where I live aswell + if i get it its probably mixed with some rat-killer toxic poison to make trip 'heavier' so I would be a bit scared.

Best is if you study medicine or work in pharmacy you could with some knowledge produce lsd, from what I remember hardest part is to obtain ergots from grain and then just proceed them through lab work, which is also some tough stuff to do, I think process used white light, yellow light and red light bulbs shining over the 'mixture'. I wonder if they do same with Bromo-LSD.

I am currently in disbelief as three headaches a day are breakign through the pred taper.Never happened before.Pred always knocked everything out. Angry

Donnie (Mad6string) is the one buster I know that is most familiar with prednisone.  Maybe he will chime in, or you can PM him.

Good luck,

bobb

I have a big bad story about Pred. I can honestly tell you that the "miracle drug" you're taking is being taken in vein. That shit damn near killed me and extended my cycle to a year round, day after day, several times a day cycle. What you think is giving you relief is probably causing the hits. Take note of when you take the pred. and when you get hit. I would take a dose of the crap and be hit within 15 mins. By the way, this time around when you try to come off it, you might be worse then before you did this. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. Maybe it won't but from dealing with multiple clusterheads, it always turns out the same. I couldn't be any more against that drug. It does nothing for us at all. If it did, we'd all be on the shit.

Does anybody disagree?

Donnie >:(

Hi

David, i`m younger than you :) ( I believe...)

Phantom pain yes, but as like a chronic thing. If there`s chronic`s for years, that have been completely free from horner`s, Renaud's`s etc. Not little in between if you success in being periodic. But if you do so, to be completely rid of it.

I been doing allot different medicine, prednisone is the worst thing i have ever done, in every possible way something can be bad.

I meant blotters yes :) Crazy, imitrex will cost 15410,93 USD, from my country. but we have health care that are better than best, so we do not pay more than around 200 USD, before doctor, medicines etc is free. So that`s not a problem, but still... Others need that money....

One blotter will cost around 13 USD..... And then it`s expensive.

Thinking about saying the hell with the pred and see what the depakote is doing on its own.  If anything.  Have been able to string together a couple of nights sleep using trex so maybe it is time to refocus my thoughts on detox and going back at the mushies.  Assuming 5 days for 500mg of depakote, trex/zomig.  Last taken at 11:30 pm last night takes me to Tuesday night for detox.  Then either 60 rc seeds, or second to last available dose of mushies.  Probably go with the mushies.  Thoughts, complaints, recommendations?  Gonna be a tough weekend without trex/zomig as I am out most of the weekend.  Oh boy, what the hell am I thinking???? :o

Tim,

Believe it or not, you are thinking pretty good.  The sleep seems to be working.   :)

I think a 5 day detox and then a dose of mushies, followed 5 days later by a good dose of seeds just might do the trick.  The only caveat that I would add, is this: I don't know how long you have been using pred, but if it is for any length of time, you will need to taper off of it.  In fact, ideally, pred should always be tapered.  Again, Donnie can tell you about trying to quit pred cold turkey.

Make sure you have plenty of oxygen on hand.

Maybe someone else can add to or better clarify what I'm saying.

Good luck buddy, and hang in there.  You can beat this!

bobb

Thanks for the support bob.  I am only on my fourth day of pred.  Started at 60mg for first three days and 50 mg this morning,  just realized I need to adjust my timing for todays pred.  That means wednesday.

Hey Tim,

All I can say is hang in there and by the way on my third cycle many years ago the pred did NOTHING for me. I think a lot of meds lose their efficacy for us over time (I pray not our busters). I have some cold ones waiting for you when you have the success I know you will have, you are too determined not to.

David

Just got wolloped with a full blown k10.  Wasn't close enough to the 02. By the time I go there, it was too late.  Avoided the trex and fought a long one.  Spike is still in my eye.  Does anyone know if a sput of rc seeds would help during detox?