Rant

birdman

You know why this site rules?  Was having a phone conversation about my 02 setup with one of our fellow sufferers.  He was suprissed that I did not have a bubbler to add cool moisture.  Lo and behold, it arrived this morning.  Where else but here can you find such great people.  I want to let everyone know who it was but am afraid he might then be called upon for dozens of them.  Anyway, he is my second angel that I have found and just want to say a big THANK YOU!!!  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.  Sorry for the excessive caps but it is necessary.

Tim

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to let everyone know who it was but am afraid he might then be called upon for dozens of them.Anyway, he is my second angel that I have found and just want to say a big THANK YOU!!!YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. 

Hey Tim,

I've got a pretty good idea of whom you are talking about. 

This guy does fantastic work not only on this board, but also behind the scenes.  He is truly one of the most giving people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

bobb

David,

Hysterical!  He told me about that.  Dialed the wrong number and got your wife.  We laughed about that one for a while!!  Hope all are well, today is day one of zero pred.  Happy to correctly be back to cluster med free world. 

Now I just need my garden to begin moving along!!!

No pred today and no ch either.  So psyched that I am beyond words.  Hope it stays this way as I would love to try and enjoy this summer.  Pain free vibes for alll my feloow clusterheads!!!!!

Stinking National League.  Lost my annual bet with my old man.  I had a good streak going there.  Been betting game with him since early 1970's.  Has reached five bucks from a start of a quarter.  Not sure that we ever even paid each other.

Very, very small/slight shadow.  Could be the weather.  Thinking, since I am going away (which involves flying, hope not a trigger) maybe I should dose.  If I hit it Friday night, that would give me 4 1/2 days of pred free detox.  Thoughts?

Thinking, since I am going away (which involves flying, hope not a trigger) maybe I should dose.If I hit it Friday night, that would give me 4 1/2 days of pred free detox.Thoughts?

I say hit it with your best shot. 

When is your flight?  Flying has never triggered me, but I know it does some.

On the other hand, you have waited for quite a while now to get to this point.  So I wouldn't want to see you rush the process if you can help it.

But this is not a perfect world, nor is busting a perfect science...yet. ;)   If Friday night is your best shot at it, then I for one, say take it.

All the best with it,

bobb

Thanks folks.  Nothing since around lunch time.  Been clear headded all day.  Well, as far as CH goes that is.  Been 3 1/2 days since my laast pred.  Very happy about that.  The little patience that I usually have is starting come back.  The acne that breaks out across my chest and back during pred use is very annoying though.  Actually hurts a bit.  What  a nasty drug!

One of the nastiest drug there is....

Flying is a trigger for me, huge.  Bob W recommended me to take a little rec dose right before flying.

My hole holiday was good. The first i had since i was 20 :)

Thank you Bob!!  :)

Oh.... I also dissolved blotters in tiny amount of water. got it on a cotton wool pad, and had it in my cotton wool package...... Because i have been very anxious to travel, and wanted a good holiday.

Hope your flight will be ok, no matter what you do :)

PS. I have dosed after three days. Maybe not optimal, but it worked out well.

Go chase summer ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!  just got back from a nice week long vacation to myrtle beach.  It was awesome, the weather was hot as hell, but no rain.  Spent the whole week either on a golf course or in the pool.  Kids had a blast, the best news?????  NO headaches!!!!!!!  And I did the beer test often.

Can't believe how many new threads since before I went on vacation.  Can't seem to catch up on the postings.  Trying!  Still doing well, gotta start thinking about getting back to my nutrionist.  Gaining weight from not caring about healthy food.  Wondering if some of the foods I was eating are the cause for my Ha's returning this time around?  Hmmm....need to be careful next time I visit. 

Hey DD and alleyoop, sorry I missed your posts.  With the kids I didn't get to do much besides golf and the pool.  There were still some places their that I remebered from twenty years ago but the Bowery is not ringing any bells.  Do you remember where in myrtle it was?

Had the wierdest shadow this morning.  Not even convinced it was a ch shadow as the weather here in NY has been humid and hot as hades.  Red bull didn't help but two advils seemed to do the trick so I am thinking it could not have been ch related.  I hope!!!!!  Anyway, sat out at a b-que with friends tonight and nothing.  Whew!!!!!!!!!!