Dr Sewell

geoffmh

It's been a looong time since I've been on the this board. I joined ch.com in 2001 and shortly afterward joined Dr Sewell and many others in the Harvard study.  Happy to say I have been more or less PF about 10 years thanks to annual preventative measures (until last month). I got caught after 3 years of doing nothing.  My life changed thanks to the good doctor, BobW, Flash and PinkShark Mark. I used "hedferst" as my moniker back then and reading the past month I recognize a few folks here, but happy to see so many more folks changing their lives for the better due to those early pioneers. I read yesterday Dr Sewell passed away in November, and I just wanted to come on and thank those above who literally changed my life.  It occurred to me (especially in light of the Dr.'s passing) that I owe a huge debt of gratitude to so many folks for over 10 years of PF living, and didn't want to miss the opportunity to express my appreciation.  I have been able to help several cluster heads over that time, and hope to continue to pay forward what has been afforded to me.  Funny how much has changed since the early ch days when our alternative "meds" were frowned upon.  I can even recall Flash's first posts of his observations related to his rec use and the initial skepticism it was met with.  Thanks Mark, flash, Bob and Ricardo.  I will be eternally grateful.

Geoffmh,

GLAD to hear your life has been so much better the last 10 years!!!  I've only been on this quest for 3 years and am Sooooo thankfull of those that discovered this treatment.  My life is several orders of magnitude better than it was before.  I never even realized the bad place my body and mind was in before starting the fungus dosing. :)

Stick around, there are a LOT of awesome people hanging around!

J