I have CH. new here.

skull buster

I have been having clucters for about 7 or 8 years.I takke topamax, maxalt/imatrex steriods lots of caffine.I grew up in the south, with lots of cow pastures. These headaches  would have prob. started earlier in life but swim use to like to drink southern shroom tea every summer in his early 20's. I'm 35 years old now btw. I just recently learned that lsd and shrooms can abort, and give longer periods or remission. Thats freakin awesome man. Swim stopped shroomin and all the other fun stuff in life when his first child was born. Figured it was time to "grow up". Well. best I can tell not long after that is about nwhen the clusters started too. hum. thinkin what I'm thinkin?  Anyway. I am currently a grower of salvia divinorum, and it doesnt seem to help headaches one damn bit. The whole salvia thing is just a hobby that I'll prob. be getting tired of b-4 too long, and start a new hobby. Swim and a buddie are going to look in some cow pastures tis weekend for some headache relief. Maybe theyll get lucky. I'm running out of money on perscription meds. I'm on unemployment, and no insurence. Anyhow. Glad to be here people. Lemmie know If I can help.

glad you made it here. be sure to detox from rx drugs before you dose. the o2 helps with aborts during detox. read up on this method as best you can before you dose for best results. keep us posted. for any success you have is a victory for us.

keep in touch brother

Welcome Skull buster,

Glad to have you here. Unless I'm mistaken (which I usually am), you're one of the very few CH'ers on board who gathers rather than grows. Not that it isn't fun to be a propagator, it just seems so much more... uh... natural to tiptoe through the tulips in search of your treasure. Sort of like hunting for Easter eggs. Anyway, glad to have you on board.

Ron

Yeah. I guess I forgot to mention that my father is cronic. He's been getting these damn things for bout 30 years.  Lithium Has been his only relief, but he still battles em often. My grandfather even battled em till he was about 60 years old.

Anyway, Swim will be growing his own too.  A friend told me a good substrate would be 1 part brown rice,2 part vermiculite,1 part steril water. That sound good? He said brown rice flower, but I never heard of that. Maybe he just ment brown rice. I've got detailed instructions. Just iffy on that part.