Seed Speed

tanner the first

Tranceplants are not fastest in delivery but the quality has been steady and superb for years. If you use them, mention you are a Clusterbusters member and you will receive 25% extra

EDIT: I checked out your other posts, you certainly seem to have been there done that. One thing you might like to look into is Herbal Protocol if you have not already.

Wishing you all the best :)

Thanks Tony, my order is in. I have used Licorice root but only by itself and for a different reason. I am also fortunate enough to have Chronic Hep C and have since a bad batch of injections infected several hundred guys ( just in my deployment) on our way to Vietnam. Of course none of us found this out until 25 to 30 years after the fact. I wonder if I can use the root for it's liver cleansing properties at the same time as busting. Any thoughts?

Thanks again...

Tim

I use LR while I am busting, I have not noticed it affecting my busting. But there are theories it might act as natural cortisol or boost body's own cortisol production, therefore affect busting somehow. I'd say one must try and compare. It's a magic herb for many for CH.