Corporate Funding/Sponsorship for Research

Napoli

I was wondering if there was currently any corporate funding for cluster headache research.  I was thinking of sending an email over to Red Bull asking for their participation.  I figure since many of us actually use their product to provide some sort of relief it could serve as very good publicity for them to form a partnership with our community.  Any thoughts?

Shame about redbull. I really would have thought they'd be excited to share some positive health effects of their product being that they have dealt with so much negative publicity in the past. I suppose people have approached monster?

I think im gonna send red bull an email anyway.

Any other ideas? Do you think that many people approaching the same company would be a good idea?

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got a reply to my email to redbull. From what I understood from the email they cannot promote any health benefits of their product howeber there doesnt seem to be anything legally preventing them from funding research. They are simply not interested.