Keep calm and BUST

Tony Only

Echo, you haven't said how the oxygen is working for you now -- any improvement????

Two thoughts about truffles strains:

1, You might PM Oscar, who is from the Netherlands.  He has not been at this board lately, so I can't say that you will succeed in reaching him, but he has been very helpful to other folks with CH.  Here's his "member" page. You can PM him from there. https://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=003C2C2E3D4F0

2. Using the search bar at the upper left, you could enter the word truffles and the word strain.  There seem to be a number of responses to your question there.  Here's one, that seemed potentially right for you because of the character of the experience:  >>What i have heard from online vendors in the past is that CH suffers they have had contact with have pointed to the strain called Tampanensis in truffle form. 

(this is the webshop description)

The TAMPANENSIS sclerotia truffle gives visuals and deep thoughts. We love the Tampanensis; it is the most pleasant of all truffles species.  I have often busted with a stronger strain like Mckennaii, but Tampanensis gives a more mellow not quite as intense experience and I have found it does the job! <<<

That's from here: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1317484551

Thanks for the tip!

About the oxy, I haven't had a chance to try yet. The CH shop didn't have any on stock but my brother was able to work his doctor magic to get them elsewhere and it is being shipped to me. It should arrive sometime this week *fingers crossed* :)

Though it would be great if I can abort attacks with the oxy, the only way to get a normal life again is to find a way to stop the attacks. I have another appointment with the doc on the 11th to discuss the meds and might wanna try busting before he tries another drug. Still nervous about it though...  :-/