The lengths to which CH'ers are willing to go.....

Dallas Denny

Weather changes are a trigger for me, l've been waiting to test mamajuana against this. Yesterday I could tell the weather was effecting me, little shadows during the day, almost nothing. I got a 7:30 pm hit, no 7 pm hits the last 5 days on mamajuana. But the weather and a long day may have caused this. I took my evening 1oz shot waited (30 minutes) nothing, it's not knocking it out, still feeling a big hit building, damn. I was thinking will I've hit the plateau, I'm chronic and I've had a good 5 day ride. So, I took another 1 oz shot, damn the alcohol, I'm getting a hit anyway. About 30 minutes later Mamajuana tamed the beast, no pain, just a clam feeling, also a restful sleep.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his results.....he had 3 hits the first 6 months he was drinkin this concoction and has been completely PF the last 18 months!!!!!

This juice is taming the beast. ItÂ’s taken the ice pick sharp pain and flattened it out, very dull, almost nothing.

Mamajuana tamed the beast, no pain, just a clam feeling, also a restful sleep

Still Astounding, with a capital A.  :o:)

Also looking forward to reports on the results of anyone else's investigations, definitely including Ricardo's, since my impression is we're talking about one helluva stubborn case of chronic CH there, another one that would be extremely unlikely to completely succumb to any sort of placebo effect.

As I read over the directions for making the brew from the dry herbs purchased on Ebay, I see there are additional shopping trips, etc. required and some waiting around for things to ferment.

I wish there was an already prepared and just ready to drink brew with great reviews available on Ebay! The one liquid version I've found online is here:

http://www.natural-safe-hormones.com/mama_juana.html

The lady who runs the site seems like she's on the level and dedicated to helping the native people who harvest the herbs, but with no reviews of her mamajuana available it's a bit of a tuffer call to make a purchase there (in my mind at least).....?

The one liquid version I've found online is here: http://www.natural-safe-hormones.com/mama_juana.html

There is a "trustworthy" rating here, but it might just mean that the site is not a scam. http://www.scamadviser.com/is-natural-safe-hormones.com-a-fake-site.html  Maybe noteworthy, though is that this version seems to use just seven herbs, whereas the Don Ramon brand at eBay seems to use more than twice that number -- and if the Mamajuana continues working, we don't know which herb(s) might be responsible for that.

If a person chooses to do as Razor did, and drink the first concoction, the wait isn't so long (I'm not sure I'd recommend that, but it seems to have worked for Razor).  And of course people whose CH is episodic can make it now and have it when they need it.

Mamajuana recap and update; first 5 day on mamajuana very good results, very light to no hits, PF mostly, then weather changed and got hit hard, it took two 1oz  shots to knock it down, next evening hit very hard, not weather related. I did not take a second shot; just not sure if the alcohol was the trigger. The next day small hits through the day, not bad, no evening or night time hits. IÂ’m still taking a 1 oz shot in the morning and afternoon. I got very discouraged when the hits came back, thinking the Beast canÂ’t be fooled for long. Also, thinking maybe I need to on the Mamajuana juice for awhile, need time to heal, because it does feel like something good it going on in my head.  Sunday was much better, back to very light to no hits and no evening or night time hits, peaceful sleep. Monday was even better, same results. Also got a little side effect, a grin, I think they call it a smile, not sure, been to long Brother Denny, but the family likes it.

Hi everyone.  This is my first post.  I’ve been busting since August, which has been helping but causes anxiety problems.  But that’s a topic for another post.  I saw this and knew I had to give it a try.  I’m hoping this works without the anxiety problems.

I’ve ordered the mix from the same ebay vendor didgens suggested.  Right now I’m brewing up my first batch.  I will report back once I try it.

I also found a US company that makes a pre-made version of Mamajuana.  It’s called Kalembu.  You can find more info at kalembu.com.

ItÂ’s sold mostly in the New York City area, but after some research I found one place in the Chicago area that sells it.

Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to do too much for me.  I’ve taken between one and four shots a night for the past week.  It seems like just watered down rum with a little flavor added.  I didn’t notice any neurological changes besides what I expected from the alcohol.  Even that seemed weak.  The bottle says 60 proof, but seemed more like 40 proof to me.

So Kalembu brand Mamajuana didn’t work for me.  If you can find a bottle locally it might still be worth a try.  Maybe it will work for you.  I’m still hoping the homemade version will work better.   I will be trying that this weekend.

Cheers

Hi Atlas, sorry the Kalembu version didn't work, :( thanks for reporting. Here's hoping your homemade version of mamajuana will pack a better punch. 

Anxiety encountered when busting with mushrooms is common and has been quelled by many a CH'er around here by taking a valium or xanax (without impacting the effectiveness of the bust).

Some of us have also found that, counterintuitively, there's a threshold where a higher dose of mushrooms will be anxiety free. E.g., 1.5g is anxiety prone, 2g is anxiety free.

hey didgens, it's been another good week on mamajuana , I'm taking a 3/4 oz shot in the morning and evening , last week only one 7pm hit, but is was small, 3 to 4 range, 02 knocked it out, no night time hits at all. I still think this juice is changing my CH. The right side of my head and eye socket doesn't have the pain or the thing that was there that constantly reminded me there is a CH Beast active in my head. The weather changed and it's very cold, a good test for me, and this used to bring on a hit, not this week. Any body else trying mamajuana juice? I say drink the first batch, for sure it's loaded with all the herbs to get you started. feeling stronger every day, Denny

Hey Spiny...just got a bag in the mail today....PayPal pmt went to the Don Ramon Mamajuana Corp.....The sellers store name is stevenzgoodstuff....just comes in a ziplock Baggie with no logo or label but when razors link was still workin this is the guy it took u to on eBay....fixin to put this bag back in the mail to Bonkers out in Cali...damn, it smells really good!!  Real strong spicy clove aroma! Damn stuff might make some good tea....I love Constant Comment!!!

DD

Thanks DD!  :) Just ordered two. One to use and one to save.

It will be awesome if this does the trick!!!!!!! Even if it works part time!  [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

I used to use a Chinese herb ball that you mixed with booze for medical stuff. That stuff was wonderful. But, no longer available.

I believe in herbs!!!  ::)

spiny

Thanks to Dallas Denny's generosity, we now have our own herbal bag of Mamajuana to brew. Next trip to town we'll buy us a bottle of white wine and another of rum. Fingers crossed for positive results. Will report back in a couple of weeks.

Love to all,

Bonkers and Ron

What alleyoop and CHf said - you know the home team here will always be rooting for ya Bonkers and Ron.

If this works for Michael I'll be immediately buying stock in mamajuana :D, although I guess I'll have to get in line behind DD because I think the stock buying thing was originally his gag.  ;D

It's been three weeks now. I try to dose around 6 am and 5:30 pm everyday with 3/4 shot of mamajuana mixed with OJ or v8. I'm still tying to figure the dose out, I take the morning dose to stop the multiple small hits I get during the day and this works, they have mostly stopped. I take a evening does to stop the big hit of the day at 7 pm. sounds like a radio station, wkrp in chville... It stops the hit and the hits at night. I just started my third bottle of mamajuana yesterday, it soaked for almost two weeks.

The third bottle was 1/2 finger of honey and the rest rum, and it has the most alcohol taste. But, this is what the folks on the internet are doing to mix a new batch of mamajuana. I'm doing this to see if effects the potency of mamajuana. my life is changing and it's for the better, thanks Denny