Lost and Found

alleyoop

Hi Everyone!

I want to express my sincere apologies for not reading and posting on this new board.  I have no excuse other than the fact that until recently, I have been mostly PF.  I know that is no excuse for not being here and posting, but I was so busy actually having a life, that I didn't want to even think about CH.  The return of activity a couple of months ago, brought me back to reality, so here I am.  And I fully intend to stay active on this board, whether I am active with CH or PF.  With two brothers diagnosed ECH, the reality is that I need to be here not only for them, but especially for my future grandkids.

I recognize some of you even with the identity changes from the private board.  But there are so many new people here...it's amazing and oh so promising!  A big thanks to Doug and DJ for this incredible board!

Well, that's about all I've got for now, but I promise you will hear more from me in the future.  There is simply too much at stake.

Best,

Bobb