It`s me tingeling (new login name)

STingeling

Hi everyone ;D

How are you all?! Hope everyone had some improvement since last time we spoke :) I would really like everyone to update me on their life, please tell me  :)

For you who know me, you know how sick i was when i first arrived here. It`s now around 4 years ago. I remember Flash once said that treatment keeps improving year after year and you know what that is SO true! It just kept improving and improving and for the last couple of years CH has not been controling my life in any way. Even the "worm" and other warnings signals or whatever people call them has been less and less. I rarely have them now. Haven`t used meds for years, not even O2, only 65 RC seeds once a month, amino acids daily and actually Creatin some periods :o along with something i consider a healthy lifestyle.

Looooving life ;)

So much love and PFW from me

Tingeling

You struck me as an extreme case indeed back in yesteryear Tingeling, so to hear now how well you continue to do is about as inspiring as it can get!!  :) [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Are you still taking the world by storm in the Crossfit competitions?  :)

Well i still doing crossfit, but i changed my programming to a more serious program that involves more Power, strenght and speed. The man making the program is John Wellbourne, think that is a known name in the states, he played american football. So no more crossfit competitions before i reached my goals  :)

Actually this training is a part of my own treatment. Physical Activity helps the condition and i always got better but i went training in the afternoon. Movements need the Central nervous system to react and respond the right way, as i felt this helped the CH sysmptoms my thought was that it must be a benefit to awaken the CNS much earlier in the morning so i would benefit from it all day. So i started doing my training in the morning and it gave results. From there i went further. What i say now may provoke some, but for me at this time it`s the right thing to do. As i removed and avoided triggers like onions, certain smells etc etc list goes on forever really, i felt like i was improving myself and i was for awhile BUT when you do this you train Your brain to make nerve pattersn that make Your CNS og bananarama everytime you see a onions and bam, you make it go from a smell trigger to a "i see it with my eyes trigger" by time cause it will repeat and repeat every time you see a onion or whatever and you will  program Your brain to react to this thing. And in the end you will end up having a body super sensitiv With a CNS that is alerted by it`s enviroment. I`m not saying i think every trigger can be removed, but i do believe and have experienced that the trigger factor can be lowered. For ex, take onion, couldn`t peel a onion without getting "the Worm" or droopy eye, heavy shadow, full blown attack. Now i eat onion in my dinner at least once a week. But f eex by now i gave up on white garlic for now.  Not saying this is the right thing for everyone.¨But for me i find myself a place where i feel very secure and i feel safe so it`s right for me at this point. But it has been a long process to come here. What i`m saying is that i`m trying to reprogram my brain and CNS to not let the CH be in command. This treatment started this, it comes in different phases, i`m now in a more mental working phase :o

I always think of you folks in here, always. This is where my life started again :o I`m very Grateful and i never forget it  :) My daughter is doing great and showing no signs of CH thank you higher Power!

Now tell me how all of you are doing? :)

Hey stranger!

I have wondered how you were getting on, and am SO glad you have such fantastic news. You were always an inspiration to me, and I am over the moon to hear you are doing so well.

Proof that this beast, if it can't be killed, it can be tamed.

Busting has also done wonders for me. I've gone from 1-5 really severe hits every 2-3 days to 1 or 2 annoying little pings a week. For the most part, still occasionally get bad one, but have only had 1 KIP10 this year! I remember when I was excited about getting only one KIP10 a week!

I'm a little bit bummed though, ran out of the magic medicine and my latest crop is a failure. Going to bin it this weekend and start again. Definitely something to keep stocked up on, not gonna happen again. Granted, I have been busting almost weekly for some time now, so should have planned ahead better.

I've switch from tea to gel caps. I was finding that even the thought of tea, let alone the smell, was turning my stomach. I didn't mind the taste, but couldn't contend with the smell. Gel caps are awesome, and I've worked my way up to 3+ grams a bust, and really enjoying the trips too. Oops, is that OK to confess to here? I know it's not about the trip, but as someone who didn't do drugs growing up, I'm finding it really enlightening.

Anyway, work calls. Am very delighted by your update.

I wonder if we should have a thread in the CB Files section purely for 'Success Stories', where people could list their inspirational stories like yours.

Many hugs

MG