Busting Question??

brett66

Thanks Tony, just wanted to be sure, tomorrow is my big day and hoping for the best! I also posted something on the test board a couple days ago about Cellfood, the stuff is helping me. The key to it is it oxygenates your blood "Hello Oxygen" definitely worth looking into.        Thank again Brother!!

Interesting post, about Cellfood, this is first for me I've heard of that. Would not have found your post btw if you would not have hinted about it here. It's not long since we didn't have Vitamin D, Herbal Protocol for an example. Always excited to learn about the new stuff. Thanks :)

Brett66,

Everyone above is correct, but I think to fully answer your question we need to know if you're trying to kill a current cycle?  Or preventative dosing?  (dose schedule can be very different)

If you're dosing to kill a CH cycle, I'd try to stick as close to 5 days as possible.  Most often each dose will reduce the attacks frequency and pain level.  It's been noted that if you wait too long between doses the attacks can come back.  Meaning the dosing won't kill the cycle. 

Picture it like pushing a car up a hill.  If you keep pushing (dosing each 5 days).  you'll get the car up the hill.  If you stop too long the car will roll back down the same amount you just pushed it.  Meaning it won't kill the cycle, it'll just keep coming back.  Hope that example wasn't too confusing. ;)

If you're preventative dosing, taking a second dose 5, 10 or 15 days apart isn't an issue, since you're not 'pushing' against the active CH. 

Again if you're in an active cycle, try to stick to 5 days.  You'll have significantly better results! :)

J

Thanks guys for the info, let me clarify I started my cycle 12/5/13 it went 5 weeks like normal but 5 weeks later it was back. This latest cycle has been worse, more attacks mostly when I'm sleeping. About a month ago I said screw it and stopped the meds (Verapamil,Topamax) cuz I was getting no where and I'll be dammed I got a little better. Three weeks ago I saw a neurologist and he tried nerve blockers and oral steroids, no change. So last night I tried my first bust, took 1g of mm. The attacks came on  schedule but I was able to knock them out with Oxygen no problem. I've used MM 20+ years ago and I know what to expect. So dose 1 was very mild in intensity, barely felt it. Should I up the dose next time?  I've had CH for 15 years never have I struggled like this.. I'm at the end of my rope!

...oral steroids....last night I tried my first bust, took 1g of mm.....dose 1 was very mild in intensity, barely felt it. Should I up the dose next time?

If it was me, I'd up the dose next time, 1g is commonly thought of as about as low as you can go for an effective dose, whereas 1.5g to 2g seems to be a more common dose these days.

Hopefully you were off of steroids or any other busting blockers for 5 days before that first bust, so they can't be blamed for the fact that you barely felt it?

Ya was clean for about two weeks. So I'll take your advice and finish what I have left 2gs but I am working on more. It's kinda tuff here in CA. I'm doing round 2 on this coming Wednesday so we'll see..  thanks for the advice it's good to know you guys are out there for me.....

I am sure it is different for everyone.  For me, during the actual bust it feels like someone took a pipe cleaner and ran it from my eyeball to the middle of my head.  I have tried lower doses and not had this sensation.  In every one of those cases I have had to bust hard in the next few days.

I know it is working as I immediately am pain free and the shadows are gone within 24 hours.  Sometimes I have nervousness of a slap back that is mostly fear of the beast.

brett, I don't think you can expect much from one mild dose (as I understand it, you'll be doing your second dose tomorrow).  Generally, the positive signs that it's working are what you might expect -- lessened frequency and severity of attacks.  Usually that requires two or three doses, sometimes more.

Paradoxically, sometimes the best indicator that something good is going on is that things get worse, or at least different, for a few days.  These are called "slapbacks" -- attacks that occur at different times from your normal ones and/or are more severe than your normal ones.  Not everyone gets slapbacks, sometimes they just get that nice fading away and ending of the cycle, but when slapbacks do occur, it's considered a definite sign that things are changing in a way that will turn out to be good, even though at the moment it isn't. 

Hopefully, you'll soon start getting the good results without the slapbacks.

Ok good info, so what I did cuz I was worried the I didn't use enough I doubled the dose 3 days later. I know that might of been to soon but I need to get this party started. I was able to get my hands on more supplies so I'm good for 3 more doses. I'm pretty sure I got to the beast cuz after the effects wore off I was getting attacks every hour till I woke up "5 times" also yesterday I had 3 during the day. The funny thing was at the 10am one after the O2 my head for a short time felt like never before. It's hard to explain but it was wonderful!! Only lasted about 30mins but it was great. Hopefully that's a good sign maybe that's what you mean by "Shadows and Pipe cleaner" Friday is the next dose so we'll see.         Thank for the help guys !!

It does sound to me like you may have been experiencing the slapbacks and pipe cleaner - glad the above guys chimed in with valuable info about that.

Here's hoping you'll be in the fading away phase with no more slapbacks toot sweet.  8-)

brett66,

Sounds like some good news, but please try to adhere as close as possible to the 5 days between doses.  Take it from someone (me) that dosed too close together way back...  It basically unbusts your CH, from my experience.  My CH got worse shortly after taking several doses too close together.

PFW,

J