RC seed shelf life

overit

More slight shadows today. Nothing really painful but after last summer any pain on that side makes me nervous. Maybe I'll use more seeds this week. I'm really trying everything to make sure I don't get a cycle this summer.

overit,

It's excellent they date stamp them!!!  Nothing guarantees they're not good based on the date.  Actually being harvested in March, means they're most likely fairly fresh.  (relatively speaking to other companies that might keep them on the shelf for 12 months before selling them)

I'd give-em a try.

J

overit,

It's excellent they date stamp them!!!  Nothing guarantees they're not good based on the date.  Actually being harvested in March, means they're most likely fairly fresh.  (relatively speaking to other companies that might keep them on the shelf for 12 months before selling them)

I'd give-em a try.

J

For sure. Did last night. No shadows today!

Crazy how anxious a tiny headache on the right side makes me. I'm going to be a happy man if I get through august headache free. Last summer was hell!