Nutrition and Clusters

BeastBuster

Hey Everyone, I have been away from this board for quite some time. I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully had some PF times. Before I write what I want to tell you guys, please make sure to note that I, in no way, am stating I have found an answer. All I am writing is about the personal success I have found in hopes that it may help at least one of you with your clusters.

I started eating only organic in hopes of helping out my clusters, sadly there was only a small cutback on my daily clusters. Even after 6 consecutive months of doing this. And by eating organic, I mean stuffing a nutribullet full of spinach, kale, fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and superfoods for two of my 3 meals a day. I discovered that even eating all organic, our bodies are not getting nearly the amount of nutrition they need. A study shows to get the same amount of nutrition in a bowl of spinach from 1953, you would have to eat over 50 bowls today!

So I began looking for a way to get super dense nutrition and cleanse my body on a cellular level to get rid of all the toxins. After looking for several months, I discovered a Nutritional Program that would do this for me. I have been on it now for just a month and have only had two clusters that were not long or severe. And before I was a chronic cluster getting at least one to 3 per day. I wanted to share this with you in hopes that it would help someone out there. I am not calling this a cure, but I think when we give our bodies optimal nutrition and cleansing, it allows our bodies to fight harder for us. If anyone is interested in this program, please don't hesitate to message me. Please take this as a personal success story and not anything else.

BB, I remember what you've gone through.  I'm thrilled that you have found something that works so well for you.  We have had other people, from time to time, report on success they have had with nutritional programs. Unless the program is too complicated to describe, and there's no link to it, I think it would be beneficial for you to describe it here at the board. (I guess whatever you would tell people who message you.)  That way we'll be able to find it in the future if the subject comes up again and you're hard to reach.

Of course, you don't have to do this if you don't want to; it's just a request.

Chfather, that is a great idea. I didn't post any links or go into much detail because I do not want anyone to think I am here trying to sell anything. The nutritional program is through Isagenix, which is all natural and organic. There are different packs you can pick to get started. I got started with the Weight Loss and Cleanse President's Pak. Here is a link to it: http://thegreenbarn.isagenix.com/en-US/products/categories/systems-and-paks/presidents-pak 

I can not even begin to rant about how much better I feel on top of cutting most of my clusters out. Also, go to www.isamovie.com and watch the Are you Toxic video and the Teleomeres and Aging. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me or ask on this board.

BeastBuster,

Great to hear you're getting some painfree time!  It's been noted that there are quite a few foods that can trigger CH attacks.  I have a long list of foods I don't eat when in cycle, and think many others do as well.  As long as I stay away from my list of trigger foods.  I can easily cut my attacks in half or even less.

On a humorous note, I think it's pretty funny they have a Cleanse program, called the Presidents Pack.. ROFL.  Too bad it doesn't work on politicians.. :)

J

ThatHurtsMyHead,

Thanks for the shout out. Yes, I have been truly loving life lately with only 2 clusters in one month!!!

Yes it would take a whole lot more than a Presidents Pak to do anything to Politicians.

I would really look into this product. If you don't like your results after the first month, it is a 100 PERCENT Money Back Guarantee!