Mosquito bites/West Nile Virus

retrovertigo

Does anyone have any idea whether bug bites or west nile could trigger a cycle? I was ravaged by mossies a week ago. Two days later i had what felt like a CH with some subtle differences. I had some nausea prior to the HA and it was slightly more on top of my head tho still only right side. It was also stronger than usual for the start of a cycle ( mine tend to ramp up) but my right eye was less shut and teared than normal for that strong of a HA.

It also didn't follow up normally. I thought i dodged a bullet and that it was just a mild case of West Nile. But now several days later I am having my very typical early cycle HA followed by the next day impending doom shadow.

Going to bust asap but its tough to fit in with work/family/cycle prep/fear of getting hit whole busting. :-/

Also found a fully engorged deer tick in my nether regions at the same time i realized i had gotten so many mossie bites, but there has been no rash. I had some joint pain but it didn't persist ( more like WNV than lyme.)  i am one of the few people who has had the human lyme vaccine, so i am essentially a human guinea pig.

I refuse to be afraid of the great outdoors. Mountain biking is my passion.