Acid Reflux and CH's

didgens

also found this post

Re: Acid Reflux and Shrooms?  [Re:  RussianScholar]

#9872915 - 02/26/09 08:25 PM (5 years, 5 months ago) 

Edit post Reply to this post Reply to this post Quick Reply

It cures mine for up to a month as long as I smoke daily too to keep my nusea down. 

• 2 weeks later...

ok and to add to this ,, Now if Verapimil helps cluster headaches. And Verapimil does this by dialating blood vessels  because it is a calcium channel blocker . which allows for more oxygen absorption.  then maybe it is all tied to oxygen depravation.  excerpt below

Verapamil's mechanism in all cases is to block voltage-dependent calcium channels.

Calcium channels are also present in the smooth muscle that lines blood vessels. By relaxing the tone of this smooth muscle, calcium-channel blockers dilate the blood vessels. This has led to their use in treating high blood pressure and anginal chest pain.

The pain of angina is caused by a deficit in oxygen supply to the heart. Calcium channel blockers like Verapamil will dilate blood vessels, which increases the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart. This controls chest pain, but only when used regularly. It does not stop chest pain once it starts. A more powerful vasodilator such as nitroglycerin may be needed to control pain once it starts.

Verapamil is also used intra-arterially to treat cerebral vasospasm.[12] Verapamil has been used to treat cluster headaches,[13] but it can also cause headaches as a side effect.

I realize this thread is just a place to hold my own comments .. thanks for letting me store info here ya'll ... lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...