Seeking Supporters personal accounts

The Sitter

As a supporter of my wife who is a sufferer of 23yrs and having just returned from Nashville, I am seeking information from fellow supporters on how they feel when there loved ones have an attack.

I feel privileged to have attend and met such a wonderful group.

As a Nursing Professor in Canada. I have as off today implemented teaching about clusters to my students, and I don't sugar coat it, I also gathering information in regards to writing a book specific to clusters, this information will be from not only the sufferers point of view but also the supporters.

Phase 1 - I am looking for short descriptions from supporters on how you feel while an attack is happening and please don't hold back. I don't need names, just whether your male or female.

Phase 2 - I will be looking for personal accounts from sufferer's at a later date.

please message me for details on were to send the information, I truly hope supporters will contribute. Supporters while we watch our loved one's suffer, we too suffer quietly and sometimes alone.

Martin

The Sitter

I will have my husband and one or both of my daughters get on my account here and give their experiences.  I want to thank you for this, sometimes I get so wrapped up in what I am going through that I forget how hard it is for them.  And I also want to thank you for being a wonderful caring supporter for your wife, there are not words to tell you  how much it means to have someone like you in our corner.  HUGS!

the thing that strikes me is that whilst there is a constant unbelievable pain during an attack there are waves of attacks amongst them,during these waves i have asked my self is there anything anywhere that could be worse the answer is no.

these waves are what really frighten me as i know life couldnt continue if for any reason they didnt stop.

the relief when you feel it stop and you feel it in an instance and know you are on your way back down is such a relief

oh the joy