Busting question

TxBust

TxBust,

In my experience it significantly reduces the affects of MM (and possibly the bust).  I think there are some reports that the benzo class of drugs "can" affect the bust, but not for everyone.  Some have been able to dose along with taking a light benzo dose successfully.  Know I didn't give a straight answer, sorry.

I'm sure others will chime in shortly.

J

Yeah I was stressed and couldn't sleep I took 2mg last night not exactly a small dose. I'm not sure if I should bust tonight or not. I'm using seeds I'm unable to find mushies. I slept like a champ but now I'm afraid I won't get any benefit from busting

I would stop all meds for 4 to 5 days first unless it is absolutely needed to live...

Please DO NOT try to bust again tonight. It will do nothing for you. You need to wait at the minimum 4 days and the most 5 days which is better if you can go that long. The brain has a way of shutting a door in it and busting again will do nothing for you. You could always place a small cap under your tongue if you are getting hit again.

You say you think you may not get the benefit - i bet you - you can, you just have to stay at it and be vigilant. Get off all cluster meds for 4 to 5 days - then go to a 2.5 gram dose and bust. Once you do this you are starting the rattle affect. You will know it working when you feel it. Keep at it - 4 days later bust again same amount - then let us know if you experience a slapback... and are you sure you have good meds by the way and not shiitake lol...

By the way I can't sleep when I bust - it won't let me for some reason so i am usually awake for 6 to 12 hours... But do NOT waste the shrooms you have and try again after you just tried last night , get some red bulls and stop all your meds for 4 to 5 days - that is important then use the red bulls and go out into the colds to help abort an attack. After those 4 to 5 days have passed with no meds then dose again.

Hi TxBust, when I first read your report I thought you had just had the 2mg xanax last night, no busting, and were wondering whether last night's xanax would interfere with a bust tonight, but now that I see Domino interpreting it as you had actually busted last night, I'm not sure.

Well anyhoo, from what I'd heard so far, I'd believed xanax didn't interfere, but now J's account throws that into question a lil' don't it? Dam. Well I'll still guess a xanax last night wouldn't affect a bust tonight, but um yeah, I don't seem to playing with a full deck of cards at the moment. Dam.  :D

Im not sure what he did either lol - i saw 2mgs and i assumed it was MM... Im not sure they sell 2mgs of xanax i think it is 4 and maybe he half it. lol... But if it was just xanax last night the half life of it i this is 12 hours - he should be good to go with a bust today in my opinion.

Again, I think it comes down to use. If you regularly take it daily, then a detox might be in order. If you take it only once in a while, a day or two is fine. Taken at the same time as busting to manage anxiety... for me it blocks. However, using it after the magic has hit the receptors really good (couple of hours) will not un-bust... so it can still be used as a rescue med if you really can't take the "trip" anymore.

I did have some success with using it concurrently, but I was using the benzo to be able to handle the side effects of much larger doses. I thought larger doses = better busts... not really. I was just canceling any added benefit I would have gotten... and it really only worked for a short while.

My 2 cents

TX,

A day after 2mg of benzo, you should be fine (IMHO) to bust.  That's a pretty small amount and not taken 'with' your dose of seeds.

As DM mentioned above, I think the negative affects of benzos on our busting is more closely related to taking the benzo 'with' our dose, or someone that's on a regular benzo schedule.

J