WTF is going on...?!

HazBaz

Attacks at 11:30pm, 1:15am, 3:30am so barely any sleep.

And I've woken up with basically a kip 2-3 headache on my cluster side which seems permanent. It's not shifting. Which is odd.

Have taken an extra 240 verapamil. And some painkillers as I've got to drive to/be in work in an hour.

My RC seeds arrived yesterday. They are at the post office. Gonna collect them and have a go tonight. I can't go on like this....

Any advice on how to shift this 'mild' headache? And survive the day?

Some advice back... Never have a can of redbull after eating a bowl of cereal with milk for breakfast.

Thought I was going to throw up. All morning.

Got to work (after an incredibly dangerous drive, head tilted to one side, hand on head, window open so cold air blowing on my head like a dog). Spent 15 mins there, couple of colleagues told me I looked awful, sent me home.... Another dangerous drive.

Doctor suggested raising my dose of verapamil to 480mg and that if I needed further treatment I should go to casualty (emergency room for our American friends). Cheers.

I have quietly sobbed twice today due the pain.

My seeds and spores have arrived today. Not many seeds for 5g/£25. Methinks it will be an expensive process. But the potential for busting and the benefit that will bring far outweighs the cost.

I am apprehensive. Should I be? Thinking about just whacking 50 seeds down after a soak and seeing how I get on.

HB,

Sorry, you're having such a bad go of it.  There's light at the end of the tunnel...  Promise! :)

Please be VERY careful with that dose of Verapamil.  That stuff can be very damaging to your heart.  It gave me Premature Ventricle Contractions (PVC's) that took about 3 years to go away.  That dose looks VERY high for a healthy heart. 

Make sure you have a VERY close watch on your blood pressure, and heart rate.  Serious medical issues can occur by lowering the heart rate too much.

J

Haz, So sorry .  Looks like your beast isnt gonna go down without a fight.  Don't let the bastard win!

Please be VERY careful with that dose of Verapamil.  That stuff can be very damaging to your heart.  It gave me Premature Ventricle Contractions (PVC's) that took about 3 years to go away.  That dose looks VERY high for a healthy heart. 

Make sure you have a VERY close watch on your blood pressure, and heart rate.  Serious medical issues can occur by lowering the heart rate too much.

Ditto... hang in there, we are thinking about you. HUGS and a bat to beat the beast with.

Hope you're feeling better??

Sorry you've had a bad time of it Haz but really hoping the 'busting' goes well for you!! 

I've been looking at the price of the seeds too, and yeah it looks like it will be a costly remedy, what with factoring the cost of the monthly vitamins etc...but hey-ho if it works :)  Maybe I'll stick some on my xmas list!

Did you order from the site recommended on here? 

Fingers, Toes and Eyes all crossed for you!! :)

Hi Toni,

I did find the site recommended on here. But don't remember where.

The site is all salvia. Not too pricey and a great deal of the seeds were viable.

My next focus is on getting a tank. Read my first post (British 5yr ch vet) for my first bust tale! Thanks.