Brain Freeze Challenge

Sergical81

So my wife had a great idea!!! Let's make a brain freeze challenge(like the ALS ice bucket challenge). You eat a frozen treat as fast as you can to induce brain freeze. Then we explain that that's only of a fraction of the pain a clusterhead feels. She says she can totally see Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter) on the morning shows speaking about it. Hahahaha What do you all think?!

All I can say from personal experience is that when I would do freezing air inhalation therapy for aborting moderate attacks, sometimes reaching the point of brain freeze was also the point of "ahhhhhhh, sweet relief" from the behind the eye CH.

I might have also been holding ice cubes in my mouth at the time - I don't remember for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hope you've had a great Christmas!!

I find 'Brain-freeze' at the right point of the pain starting works for me too :) Especially if it's from the 'Monster Energy high caffeine Coffee drink'  I prefer this to the 'pop' drink...It doesn't work if I've left it too late though...