Sleep Finally!!!

Sergical81

I got six hrs of uninterrupted sleep last night. I woke up super grateful and happy!!! I got hit like 35 minutes after I woke up but, it was easily aborted with oxygen. Pain Level was minimal(I can't complain). Last dose was 2 days ago. It took so much discipline on my part last night. I am a musician and was playing at a bar where they were me drinks all night which of course I had to deny. I know its not over but it might be the beginning of the end. At least I hope and pray. I will keep dosing and doing the D3 regiment. Thank you all so much.

HOw are you doing Fabac? Im not PF yet but I have noticed my hits have moved time. Now I get them like 15 min after I wake up. Sometimes a mild one in my first hr of sleep. Still its better than 4 times at night. Im not as tired anymore. Im still getting hit about 3 times a day. Luckily I refilled my oxygen. Yesterday I ran out of it and it must have been a kip 9. You know the ones that leave your head sore for hrs. I try to look on the bright side and count how many I have aborted using the techniques I learned here. PF wishes for all of you!!!

Doing better...Mr. Wonderful is still lurking in the shadows but I am keeping up with my scheduled beatings lol.  I also have my granddaughters while they are out for Christmas break.  So I have been a liiiitttle busy with them.  Dang I forgot how it is to have young kids in the house for extended periods....its awesome and incredible and something I could have never done 6 months ago! Thanks to all of my Power Busters! Love y'all! ;)

That's good Fabac. Kick the beast while he's down. Yes Spiny us Texans love our Dr. Pepper. Some of us even like to empty out a bag of peanuts in our Dr. Pepper.(makes your DP salty and your peanuts sweet) I got zero headaches last night and yesterday was the easiest headache day I've had. I guess these busts really do work. I am due to bust again on Xmas eve but might move it to Xmas day since I will have friends over. It might even be a fun ride. I've been dark tripping lately when I bust alone.

[smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] There is no greater wonder than waking at a proper time and going "Wow"

Being from Louisiana, I also know of the propensity to put peanuts in the can!!  ;D Do miss an occasional Dr Pepper. I wish to heck I could still find Delaware Punch!! Loved that stuff. But, I digress.

Sounds like you are now ready to rock out the Holidays!  8-)

My hits have moved more during daytime now. 10:00, 1230, 7:00. Then one at night sometimes. Im taking 6th MM dose.This is one stubborn beast. Guess Im gonna have to ride it out. Im on my 3rd or 4th week.I usually have an 8 week cycle. Seeds should get here before the New Years though. Prepared my self with 3 tanks of Oxygen for the holidays. My very own Christmas gift to myself. Have a happy holidays guys. PF wishes to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!