RC slapbacks?

Sergical81

Ok so I was almost a week PF. (Just a few shadows) Well yesterday I busted with about 75-80 RC seeds. Today I have had like 3 persistent shadows.Is this normal? I wasn't getting anymore slapbacks from the MM. They aren't that bad, I'm just wondering if I should keep taking them or go back to the MM.

I think you are in a middle area, where shadows and the occasional hits are expected. This is not a exact science... meaning to say that your continued visits by the beast, being as diminished as they are, are sometimes the best that can be expected. There is no cure. You will find the substance and frequency that will give you maximum relief... and that may not be total relief. Be thankful of what you have found, and keep experimenting to find your own maximum relief level.

Good to see you are doing better.

I find that RC seeds give me shadows. I'll take them as a preventative and for the next week or two I will get shadows that I didn't get before the seeds. I'm not sure what to do about it either. The seeds are so easy to use in every way.

Shadows: alley says try ground ginger mixed with water. Warm I would suggest. It will be hot - ginger is hot. Chug it and add more water to get the remainder. It does not dissolve. It works for many.

I found ginger chews or just chew ginger helps. Energy drinks and coffee work for shadows too. Be sure to eat on your regular schedule. It helps. Stay hydrated.

It is your call as to which med to use.

Preventatives work on the schedule you choose, based on your CH. Some, every 3 months.Some, every month. Your head will dictate. You will know. It is based on episodic or chronic. If you know when your cycle will start, you know to start preventing before by a few weeks. For chronics it is very different. You go by the relief, not the calendar.

spiny

how often do you do it for preventive measures? Has it worked? Im thinking of doing the same thing?

Because the rc seeds seem to cause shadows, I'd probably stick to the mm's. I wonder if it's common to get shadows from rc when taken out of cycle.