I havent gone anywhere

Fabalicious

Hey y'all! Sorry for my absence these past few days.  I am writing this past before the internet goes down again.  We have had no internet for a few days, and the since last night it comes up for about 5-10 minutes, then goes out again.  Dang country internet...lol...just wanted to let you all know whats going on so you didnt think I fell off the face of the earth.  Will be back on regularly as soon as they get it fixed! Can't get rid of me THAT easy ;D.  Hope everyone is well and PF! Love y'all! HUGS!!! and hope to see you soon!

WOOOHOOO!!! Internet is back up! So apparently during the recent weather a limb fell on some wire that ran from the street to our house and dislodged it from something important.  But long story short...(too late...lol) the limb is cleared, the wire has been reattached and I am in contact again! SO happy! Thank y'all for being so caring! Now you have my big mouth to listen to (read) once again! HUGS!  ;D ;D ;D ;D