Daniel Radcliff is coming out in the open a bit mo

Fabalicious

It's also not in his professional interest to talk about having a potentially debilitating condition, as opposed to saying that with verap or whatever he's taking he's "just fine." Tough to get hired for a demanding movie schedule if people are afraid there will be times/days when you can't show up or won't be at your best.

It also does not say if he is episodic or chronic, my money is going with episodic.. at least they DID talk to a doc and got a little of the word out ...even though its barely touched on...maybe SOME people reading it will do further research and learn about them a little more. 

• 3 weeks later...

He is an episodic lefty little asshole prick.  He donates to 20 charities and not a single one has anything to do with CH or headache disorder.  He has enough money for him, his kids, and his grandkids to never work again.  And the little f u c k e r  won't do a thing to help himself, or us.  He just wants to maintain silence (whether by his choice or by the instruction of his management) so he can get his next 5 million dollar movie contract.  I'd LOVE to meet him face-to-face one day.

He is an episodic lefty little asshole prick.  He donates to 20 charities and not a single one has anything to do with CH or headache disorder.  He has enough money for him, his kids, and his grandkids to never work again.  And the little f u c k e r  won't do a thing to help himself, or us.  He just wants to maintain silence (whether by his choice or by the instruction of his management) so he can get his next 5 million dollar movie contract.  I'd LOVE to meet him face-to-face one day. 

he s a relative newcomer to ch and he wont realize what he s got yet  it takes a good few kip 8s and above to sort that out.when he s had all the shite medicines the idiot docs give him and still the beast comes he ll start to have an attitude adjustment

I don't consider his 3-4 years a relative newcomer.  I just "celebrated" the end of my 4th year of CCH.  Look at me.  I've been everywhere and done everything to help others.  And my net-worth is about $500.  Nothing compared to his public 110 million dollars....................... just saying.  He donates to 20 odd charities..... and not a single one has anything to do with CH or any headache disorder.  There is NO EXCUSE good enough for me.

bg,

Don't be too hard on the guy.  His CH might be of the milder version.  He might not even know how many people with CH really need help.  OR, you never know he might be dosing and reading this very board from time to time, and donating, but just doesn't want anyone to know (for professional reasons).  Try not to judge too hard, we all have our good and bad days. ;)

PFW,

J

What J and tangerine just said.

My hope would be he, along with any other CH'ers who could benefit from info about busting, high flow O2, D3, etc, will learn of these often critical things that aren't so often discussed at the doctors office.

It would be nice if he could come here, or has come here, and would be treated well just like everyone else hopefully is, while learning of some of the potentially super effective current treatments and hopes for the future we discuss.

I don't think condemnations, personal attacks or demands for money will make anyone feel like hanging around, or that we should try to demand anyone become a spokesperson, so how about we continue to leave the non CH related stuff like net worth, political views, etc. out of it here regarding fellow headbangers....

my thinking is that he has lots of $ and no shortage of doctors seeing to his care. he probably does what ever they tell him and is doing fine enough right now so that its not a bother to him. otherwise I think we would have heard more.  I think he mentioned hes on veripemil or similar.  ( I know I spelled that wrong).