7 mm doses and 6 rc doses and Im still getting hit

Sergical81

I'm with tangerine and would encourage you to try not to worry too much about going chronic......at one point my cycles began extending in length - from their original 4 weeks to 11 weeks at the last cycle. That process started 25 years ago and I haven't even come close to going chronic.

From what I've seen, the lengthening of cycles is common, but so is the lengthening of remissions, so I sure hope you too will get that particular longer remissions side benefit as part of the deal!

They're a bitch, of that there is no doubt.

MG's rule on clusters: No two cluster-heads are the same, and just as soon as you figure yours out, it changes.

Technically, to be chronic you have to go a full year without a period of remission. I've been chronic 8 years, longest break was 23 days. You've got a ways to go, I shouldn't worry if I were you.

Sounds like busting is making life bearable. My clusters tend to be quite short, lasting minutes, and are rarely at night. I too count myself very lucky.

But I never forget they were once worse, much worse, and can get worse again. So keep up the fight and hang in there. We're here for you, and have been where you are.

MG