A Post about Nothing

didgens

ok .. I feel like an episode of seinfield.  I really don't have anything new .. I miss you guys and just wanted to say Howdy !!  so HOWDY !!   I hope you are all getting some relief .. im reading posts but don't have any input. I did download a whole boatload of medical papers I still have to crawl through.   anyway ,, just sending a smile to everyone today !  ;)

Hugs right back at 'ya Didgens.

I find that when I've been fairly cluster free for awhile, I either drift away from the board or read, but don't write much. Then the Demon returns with his friends, and I take more of an interest in the board.

Although I've had a good month or so where clusters are concerned, I'm making an effort to stay connected this time.

Also, the board has been a bit quiet this year. Not dead by any means, but quieter than other times.

Good to know you're still around.

xx MG

:)   ,, I too drift away when my son is pain free. I think its natural to do the "normal things" when one is feeling normal. its nice to forget all the other unpleasant bits.  I wonder if half the US being under deep freeze has caused the beast to be quiet in some ? food for thought.