Seems I am done with my longest bout

Sergical81

I have just seemed through go through the longest bout of my 16 yrs or so with CH. I lived 12 weeks with the beast. Tried busting 6 times with MM and 7 times with RC along with the d3 regime. I did preventive dosing pror to my cycle also for a yr and a half. I have accepted I am probably gonna deal with this my whole life. On the bright side if it wasn't for the medicine and oxygen,I don't know what I would have done. I felt like I had much more control of the situation. I can safely say I aborted more attacks than ever!!! For that I THANK YOU GUYS!!! In my PF time I am going to prepare even more more what awaits. The FEAR was worse than the pain this time around. The FEAR is what lingers even after the pain is gone. PF wishes to all of you and GOD bless you.

Sergical,

Glad to hear you're back to being pain free!!  Might be a good time to grow some fungus?  While seeds work great (sometimes).  The chemical content of MM is very consistent and won't expire like seeds :)

Keep well, and stick around, never know when sharing your experience might help someone else :)

PFW!

J