New..Desperate..Scared

Carole

Does anyone know where you can find a regulator that fits a welding tank that goes to at least 15 lpm for under $100?

I know I saw one on ebay a couple of weeks ago for around $30 with free shipping.  But now I can't find one under $200.

We need to help Carole out here, so anyone that can help, please post or shoot one of us a PM.

Thanks,

bobb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alleyoop:

Here you go $23.99 and they have 10 available on ebay. But read below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Bantex-H-M-Oxygen-Regulator-0-15-Liters-/260617275970?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cae000a42

You may end up wanting more than 15 lpm. I found 25 kicks ass with a welding tank. Contact Jennifer Rogers at the Flotec order desk at 1 (800) 401-1723  Ext 217 She can recoomend other flow meters that you may want to consider.    

My medical O2 people are coming to get their equipment this weekend since I bought my own stuff, so I will stry to snag their 15 lpm regulator if they don't ask for it. If get it. I mail it to you.

Hope this helps...jay

Carole,

I couldnt get the oxy either.  Same reason.  Please don't be scared of the seeds.  I didnt get "high" off them at all.  I know its scary cuz its the "unknown". I also didnt do enough seeds the first time, so dont be shy about it, nothing cud be as bad as these damn things.  Poor womens oxygen:  excersice, like jumping jacks, running in the living rm. When that quits working try sticking your head in the freezer and breathe like your hyperventilating. sp?  These are not the best way but its free.  Please keep us updated on your situation.  Keep fighting and kick its a$$!    

Good Morning, You all are great..I am completely overwhelmed with gratitude  for all the love support and help from everyone!!!

I didn't get my seeds I am going to wait now until I can get set up with welding 02. Hopefully next weekend. I managed to put together 4 hour straight of sleep last night and the night before. Still having ch 3-4s every 2 hours now, through the night. But wow what a difference a little sleep can make. If there is anything I can do for any of you please let me know. I will keep you up to date

The best thing you can do for us is keep fighting and keep posting.  We all feel the pain and suffering at times and I think we all continue to "hurt" as we see others suffer.  It is comforting to know that we are helping with support as well as knowing that people are finding positive results in this battle.  Please keep posting and hopefully pain free days are ahead.

Are you using Red Bulls. Chug a whole one as cold as you can for the dull "shaddows" that come during the day. Also if you can buy some ginger powder at the grocery or health food store. Mix 1 table spoon with a few ounces of warm warm tap water and chug. Tastes terrible which David was not nice enough to warn me about, but will elp with shaddows and very early onsset HAs.

Are you using Red Bulls. Chug a whole one as cold as you can for the dull "shaddows" that come during the day. Also if you can buy some ginger powder at the grocery or health food store. Mix 1 table spoon with a few ounces of warm warm tap water and chug. Tastes terrible which David was not nice enough to warn me about, but will elp with shaddows and very early onsset HAs. Stay active walk, jog ride a bike if at all possible.

What do I do about the residual headache I have ALL day??

Some have had success with taurine supplements.  Taurine is one of the main ingredients in Red Bull and other energy drinks.  I don't know how much taurine they take, but it might be more effective for all day shadows.  Maybe someone who has tried this will come along and advise.

bobb

Yes, Red Bull.  I use generic from Aldi's and it works.  For me it helps knocks out 3's & 4's.  I get out of bed grab the Red Bull and my ice pack out of the freezer.  I put it on my eye and then on my neck, temple, wherever it helps.  If that doesent work I alternate and then begin using heat. Go back and forth. I use ginger during the day.  Its gross in water, its not bad if you put it in Ginger Ale.  Take 1 tsp.  I just use the kind that was in my seasonings, you know, that I use for cooking. These are inexpensive things you can try.  So happy to hear you got a lil sleep!  So grateful for this message board, we are not alone.

Hi all Thought I was good. The shadow is bad. So red bull sounds gross and I do not want to be wired...ginger powder as you are telling me is gross....so I took some ginger root cut up a couple table spoons let it steep for about 20min now straining through a coffee filter..going to add a little lemon and honey and see how that works. I will let you know in a bit.

Hope everyone is PF today My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My deepest gratitude to all of you

Carole

Carole,

Please don't let this living hell shake your faith. After being born again, I made an appointment to talk with a minister for the first time in about 20 years. Twelve hours before that meeting I found my roommate and best friend hanging in his closet after a long struggle with crystal meth. True compassion and empathy come only from personal pain. We become the people we are because of both the good and the bad times in our lives, and the bad times don't have to make us bitter, they can make us better.

Please don't be afraid of the seeds. I am not a doctor, and I can't offer promises, but I am personally 100% confident that whatever you experience will be better than what you're going through now. Please fee free to read my post http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1278656641 in the Share your Busting Stories forum.

The people at work mean well. They just don't know what you're going through. It used to drive me nuts too. Me to Boss: I need to go home right now. Boss to Me: How about you put your head on your desk for 5 minutes? Me Thinking: How about I cut off my head at my desk?

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

May Carole be safe and protected.

May Carole be happy, peaceful, and calm.

May Carole be strong and healthy.

May Carole live with joy and ease.

May Carole be filled with loving kindness.

lucidity-

Maybe there is something to the ginger.. It took the edge off then I used 02 for about 2 minutes laid down and slept for 4 hours NO CHs ??? Strange they usually come any time I sleep and it is very hot here today and that will usually trigger it as well.

I am grateful.

Hope everyone is well and PF My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Good Morning, Yes I would probably eat dookie too if it made it go away. LOL ;D

Good news I got my seeds and will have welding 02 Monday (Thanks to Jay :)). Hopefully will have a little better week not having to worry I will run out of 02. I hope to do seeds Friday. Now wishing I would have just gone for the other alternative but will try this a couple times and see if I can tame this beast.

Hope everyone is PF this morning. I will let you know about my plan, recipe and outcome. Thanks everyone for listening to me whine all week. I am so glad to have you all though.

PF Sunday to all

Won't work is very strong language. Detoxification is definitely strong preferred, and will certainly assist in achieving optimal results. However, there have been reports of people having some sort of success even though they did not wait a full 5 days, or even though they did not detox from a medication because they did not know of its potential to interfere. Most things in life operate along a spectrum, as opposed to a binary yes/no, black/white, succeed/fail.

I would hate to see someone take a single dose of a medication in a moment of half-awake confusion or pain-wracked desperation and then convince themselves they had completely ruined any chance for a bust. Positive thinking helps. Do the best you can.

lucidity-

The only thing I take on a regular basis is an albuterol inhaler 1x daily. I am not on any meds.

I haven't taken any for CH(that never worked)since 1997. In 2002, my last cycle 02 worked. I take vitamin D, Calcium , multi and E daily. Should I stop?

I plan on 30 for my first dose I am going to crush and soak while I am at work and drink when I get home Friday, 2:30pm. Any suggestions about day or night dosing? As I recall I should not eat 2-4 hours prior or 2 hours after (no dairy??) And then dose again in 5 days. Do I have this right??

Thank You all at CB I don't know what I'd do with out you. It is great to have people who not only are working on and know of things that help but know exactly how I feel.

Lots of hugs to Jay, alleyoop, Leslie and raquel