New..Desperate..Scared

Carole

Touchee Alleyoop! At least two of us have a little humor today. Got call out pretty good by Lucidity for not leaving any little wiggle room, above. Perhaps AO should have said "little or no dairy products" instead of "no dairy products".

Carole, you have a good plan. Stick to it and keep reading. Will talk to you again tomorrow. Thought I had some shrooms coming tonight but they fell thru for the third time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carole: I like to time dosing so that the end of the experience corresponds with dawn. Being able to watch the sunrise as you come fully back to normality makes for a very nice finality, a sense of peace and serenity. For me, I'm usually not tired at all after a trip, and so I simply stay up until I sleep at the end of that day, when I sleep like a baby. Of course, your mileage may vary. Alleyoop mentions that it makes them really tired.

Anybody else want to chime in?

lucidity-

Alleyoop mentions that it makes them really tired.

I think you're a bit confused about who said what lucidity...

But just for the record, I agree with agentorange -- the seeds produce almost zero trippiness, but they do seem to make me a bit sleepy.  But that's just me.

bobb

*chuckle* jay, let me apologize. Looking back, I kind of jumped down your throat. That was not my intention. Here's what I meant to say, and I'll use dairy products as an example:

You should certainly try to eat absolutely no dairy period. If there is even a 1% chance that dairy will make your bust 1% less effective, then why risk it? However, if you're in the middle of a  cluster, and all ready to bust, and then you suddenly remember that you put a 1/2 teaspoon of milk in your morning coffee, you certainly shouldn't postpone your bust and spend more time in agonizing pain because of that tiny bit of dairy many hours earlier.

In other words, make everything as optimal as you can, but don't be such a perfectionist that you let the quest for perfection preclude what could be acceptable results.

I know people who will think things like "Oh no, I soaked my seeds for 6 hours and 10 minutes instead of the 6 hours the instructions said! Now they're ruined! I'll have to order new seeds and wait for then to arrive, and spend another week wrestling with the demon!" It's important to be as positive as possible, while also being realistic, and the place that chronic pain puts you in mentally can make being realistic very difficult.

Again, I apologize if earlier I seemed like Whip-Cracking Lucidity- Who Lays Down The Law.

lucidity-

jayhedges: Also, when I first coined the nickname lucidity- 15 years ago to use on IRC, I would really call out people for calling me lucidity. The minus (and it's a minus, not a dash or a hyphen) is there to indicate that lucidity is is a state that I haven't quite arrived at yet. (The nickname was also a reference to my interest in lucid dreaming.) All these years later, I can still say I'm not quite there. Of course, I'd like  to think I've mellowed out a little ;)

Alleyoop: You're right, I did confuse who said what. My apologies.

lucidity-

Carole,

I have been taking my seeds in the middle of the night.  I wake up with my usual 2-4 ch an hour or two after I go to bed.  This way I know my stomach is pretty empty.  I do add a squirt of lemon juice to make it taste better.  I wouldnt do this if your pain level is higher cuz you might barf it up.  Anyways, like a said before, I am sure my Prozac is blocking the full effects of the seeds but I havent had any pain higher than a 4 since my second dose of seeds.  Before, was getting hit hard.  I've been taking them once a wk.  Anyways, just some input.  I dont feel anything from the seeds.  I just fight off the ch and go back to sleep.

Donnie, your comment on dookie, well, your a mess!  lol   ;)

Raquel

Good Morning. It is 3am I'm up to get ready for work. Strangest thing...NO CH through the night??????? I had a shadow when I woke but huffed a little 02 and gone???? The only thing I have done different is add vitamin E to my vitamins because it helps carry 02 through the blood.

Could it be that simple???

Am I just lucky??

Am I at the end of my cycle???

Grateful and confused but I can live with the confusion

PF wishes and prayer to all.

Having dosed 5 times with RC seeds I can tell you the effect is very mild (60 at one time was the most). However I too got very tired from them, but I did not get any post dose hits till the following morning around 11am or so. I like to take mine around 9pm and then off to bed around 11, unlike the shrooms (2 doses) I get a full nights sleep (same time of night for the dose but first post dose hit at 2am both times). Good luck Carole, patience and persistence is the key.

David :)

jay: Indeed. To clarify, I've only taken LSA once. It had been extracted from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. I've taken LSD and psilocybin mushrooms over a dozen times.

At the doses most people here are taking, they probably won't have a psychedelic experience. But everyone is unique, and every seed is unique. So in my mind, anytime you're taking any amount of LSA, LSD, psilocybin, etc. you should be prepared to trip. That way if you do trip, there's much less chance you'll have an anxious or uncomfortable or even frightening experience.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

What will probably happen? She takes the seeds, passes out, wakes up the next morning and thinks huh, what's the big deal? She might even say hey lucidity-, why did you make such a big deal about this? But I guarantee you, at some point, someone will come along who will say, wow, I had this really strange experience, but I was ready for it thanks to you guys.

lucidity-

Hello all, quite the coaching debate going on..Thank you David for sharing your experience with me. I will plan to dose at bedtime on Friday. I don't want to do it during the week as I don't know how it will affect me or the hits. I didn't have any hits last night, a couple shadows throughout the day. Wish me well for tonight.

Wishing you all pf days and nights. Thanks for all your care

& concern

Carole, I feel I owe you an apology, too. It was not my intention to give your coaching the tone of a debate. I will be more careful in the future to avoid that. We all just want to help. I think your plan is sound, and you're going to be fine.

Carole, it's nice to meet you but feel bad for you and your daughter but thank your lucky stars it's not her that has them ;)

I have a 13 yo boy and he hates the fact that something he cant see takes his dad to the floor in a fight he is losing but I like to think that with all the children learning about these may bring help in the future in many aspects for sufferers and and their families. :)

I read the whole thread and don't recall seeing anything on keeping the seed in the fridge for storage in a zip lock.

not sure if you have seen my thread "My order is in, let the busting begin" but after my first dose I got extremely depressed and was getting 10 attacks in a day, I was miserable,  I was emotional and physically exhausted  ready to throw in the towel, but after 2nd day of dose I felt like a million bucks and for three days of slight shadows.

the 2nd dose for me was about the same as the first but the third seem to really help the most and I stopped after 4th and have pleasant days now, o2 works within minutes have not had one over a kip3 in weeks :) and being a chronic sufferer that's saying something lol

the treatment is easy safe and you have nothing to worry about..you have also gotten the best advice from here and we all look forward to reading your future pain free posts

not real sure if I seen anything about the non-re-breather mask or mouthpiece but that's just about as important as having the o2 if you ask me...I tried the mask that Lincare gave me with my o2 and it did nothing for me I ordered the non-re-breather and use the mouth piece and we are talking minutes of the onset pain nothing terrible..I am talking a night and day difference.

Darrin

Texas Cluster :)

Very nice to meet you as well Darin. I immediately put the seeds in the fridge  :) Don't want anything to get spoiled. I am so sorry to hear you are chronic. It sounds like you have things under control for the most part. I feel terrible whining about my ch when I know it could be worse...I have been lucky having 3-4-5-6 year remissions. I never know how long or short a cycle or remission it likes to keep me guessing. As for the mask the great people here at CB have helped me out in more ways than one and thanks to them I have a great mask.  I do wish for you pf days and nights. Thanks for sharing some of your story I will be sure and read your thread.

Night before last NO hits...I knew it was too good true. Damn things had me up all night. This is really effecting me at work and at home. My daughter has told me at least 5 times in the past few days she can hardly wait to go back to school and she jumps at the chance to stay the night somewhere else. Don't get me wrong she is a kind loving and compassionate little girl but Mom isn't really with it 3weeks now. That is a chunk of our summer. Work....I counsel people and I just don't feel up to the task after being up all night.....

I wanted to come home and take my seeds tonight...get the show on the road. Decided I better stick to the plan.

Hope all of you are pf free today.

I know I could go in and read..but what do you think is the best for busting??

Carole, from what I have read, LSA, which is what you're getting from your seeds, works quite well. That being said, in descending order, I would say, from what I have read, LSD, psilocybin, and LSA are "best". I would put the drugs in the same order as far as intensity of experience when using at superbust levels. LSD works at microgram doses; there are very few other substances that can be said for, carfentanyl is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. That said, with enough psilocybin you're going to fly. My egomelting trip was from psilocybin. I imagine DMT might work even better, but that's almost impossible to find and there have been very limited reports.

At this point, I wouldn't worry too much about "best." I would focus on optimizing the bang for your buck from the seeds. I think the logical step beyond that would be becoming an amateur mycologist, but that's a step to seriously consider. Others will chime in.

Carole,

Having done both seeds and shrooms I can say they both work. The problem giving you more than that is I did seeds for 5 doses before changing over when I was able to get my hands on the magic. I can tell you however that the physical effect while the dose is coursing through your body is much milder with RC seeds ( at least for me) and according to the FAQ on LSA some say they are more effective than shrooms. However anecdotal evidence from my reading every thread on this subject has me leaning to the shroom side. Caveat alert, this is an opionion not a fact, as one person posted on another thread what works for you may not work for others and vice versa. If you have some ammunition at the ready go for it once detoxed, there is no problem with switching medicine during the bust and some people say that is the most effective course of action. All of this question and answer and different answers etc is why I called my busting thread "and so my experiment begins". We are all trailblazers in this and we all continue to learn from each other's success's and failures. Sorry so long, sometimes I just can't help myself (many would agree with that statement). You and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers (I have a 17 year old daughter).

David

what I have read on your plan of action seems to be on target Carole

my first dose I used 10 seeds, I was scared just like you, but I am here to tell you that you have nothing to fear..the worse for me was the emotional and exhaustion I had the day after the first 2 doses but compared to the attacks, its a walk in the park...

I now know that 30 or more is the way to do it..never tripped kinda felt like I wanted to talk allot to someone..lol.. so try and have a friend on hand or maybe the mother and daughter night of chit chat..lol

Just be prepared for post dose attacks, I at first thought it was making it worse and I made a mistake choosing that route but it gets better ;) and I will stick with the RC's unless they get up to a kip10 again..when that happens I will pull out the big guns that I was fortunate enough to receive from a an anonymous individual that I can also call an angel ;)

oh and I just crushed mine in to bits let them soak in 4 ounces of water for 10 to 12 hours and drank the whole mess in 2 swallows adding a little water to get the rest of the slug off the bottom to get it all down.. its wasn't that bad and I have bad gag reflux..lol so it cant be all that bad..lol

I wish you the best of luck and hope it works wonders for you.

Cant wait to see your posts after the 3rd dose ;)

Darrin

Texas Cluster :)

1) I don't need it to get worse. This is affecting my job my home life and quality of life. 2) I have been episodic since age 16 now 48 I keep thinking it will run it's course and I will again enjoy 6 years of pf time. I almost feel like I shouldn't mess with the beast. Is it worth it for an episodic???

that was from my thread, so I posted it here thinking you would see it faster..lol

Carole please dont be scared, look I have been chronic for three years my life has been destroyed nothing is the same this beast has beat me down so bad that I was scared to leave the house.. now lets not sit and wait for it to run it's course, learn more about busting, get your feet wet and try it.

I would really hate to see you end up the way I did by ending up chronic with out knowing if RC's could have helped prevent it..but I hear way to many stories of how it knocks out cycles..keep the seeds on hand and when they return you will know how to and not have to endure it all over again..you and your daughter can enjoy one another instead of her witnessing it all over again.

think about it this way...taken the RC's is no different than being sober. :D.lol

we are all her to support you and we want you in PF time just as much as you want it..

Darrin

Texas Cluster