Messages to Fabalicious

Bejeeber

CHfather suggested a dam good idea, so I'm gonna do it! At other threads, we've mentioned that our much-loved member, Fabalicious, is currently having some serious heart issues that keep her from coming to this site. Apparently the prime suspect for the cause of her heart issues is her past use of lots of imitrex. Word is she canÂ’t even come here to look at PMs. And I don't know if her PMs get forwarded to her email.

But . . . I have her email address . . . So hereÂ’s the idea . . . Those who want to send get-well-soon wishes to her can post their messages on this thread, and IÂ’ll copy them into an email and send that to her. :) IÂ’ll add your user name so she knows who itÂ’s from.

Maybe sheÂ’ll see them and maybe she wonÂ’t, but it feels like the best we can do to let her know how weÂ’re feeling.

Fab, get recovered and back here TOOT SWEET. Please. And while yer at it do it in real jiffy. Pronto. We're BEGGING.  :)

It's all humdrum and drab around here without your blasts of high spirited good vibes, bursts of color, and perrenial huggings.  :):D

And your nutty little Yorkies too. ;D I bet they're keeping you good company during the down time. Unless they're constantly bugging you for more and more snacks on top of snacks. OK maybe I'm just starting to project our dog's behavior onto yours, so I'm going to try to shaddup now.  :D

Hey Fab!!!!

So sorry about your current issues. :( You should know how much we miss your cheerful and comforting posts around here.

Hoping to see you back soon Hon. Love ya!!!!!! Smile knowing what a difference you have made here and how we look forward to seeing you back soon.

Hugs!!!!!!

spiny

Jeebs,

Have you sent this to Fab yet? Any reply? Just wondering. Like, is she in the hospital or what????? That would explain the no internet thing.

I tried to log in two years ago when at the hospital with a family member. The site was blocked!!!! That would explain the no CH site thing, but email should go thru.

Update would be welcome!!!! :)

I think I'll make later today the first cut off for sending a well wishes compilation email, but of course in a second batch I can also forward anyone else's message that comes along after that.

I sure HOPE she ain't at no hospital, and considering your past hospital experiences I know you're hoping the same Spiny. :o I got an impression that she was home and under orders not to exert, strictly enforced by her hubby and daughters. Maybe her computer is located up a flight of stairs....Looking forward to the day when Fab can jump back in here and clear up all these rumors.  :)

Hey Yall! OMG  I read all your messages and you guys make me cry! i love you all so much!  Thank you for your well wishes.  and update on my condition, I had been feeling some chest pain and tightness for a while, it was starting to get a lot worse along with shortness of breath etc etc.  Mentioned it to my doc (yes the hot one lol) He promptly sent me for the echo, which led to a stress echo , which i failed miserably. Then had a heart cath.  Has anyone had one of these? the word SUCK does not even begin to cover it.  But long story short....my long term over use of Imitrex (REALLY long term and taking about5 times the allowed dosage) weakened my heart...a lot.  It also did some damage to the vascular structures.  My own fault.  I should h ave stayed within the recommended dosage...but when you having such frequent visits from the beast you tend to just want the pain to stop without worry for the consequences. So the doc talked with my wonderful family and said I need at LEAST 3 months of TOTAL rest.  The heart cath showed a really weakened muscle that is not beating efficiently ( in the beginning I was passing out just walking around in the backyard) but after all the rest and BOREDOM I am slowly getting a little better day by day.  The ban from the computer was a decision made by my youngest daughter ( whose new nickname is Griselda, she- beast of the Gulag) because she said that I get too excited about things I read or hear while online.  They did let me get on my phone to check FB.  ANYway, I am recovering...and I have been told that although I will never get back to normal, and will have to take things easy, I will be able to get off lockdown after my next doc appt in May.  I cant wait! i miss you guys SO much! OK gotta log out now...I hear Griselda stirring upstairs and if she catches me ...lol...HUGS HUGS HUGS! and ALL my love! see you soon! ;D

Yo FAB!!

So good to hear see your voice, and yes so SUCK to hear of the details of the serious heart condition and the enforced boredom, then so good again to know your getting a lil' better each day. It's a real rollercoaster ride!  :D

There's been another recent thread where I've confessed to my past pharma abuse in the name of trying to keep said beast at bay. Taking these big drug risks is just something so many of us have done before we learned of the non-toxic busting and such. Why we would have been motivated to have taken such dangerous doses of meds is of course obvious. YOU ARE NOT ALONE THERE, that's for sure! I'm just sorry you're experiencing a major side effect right now.  :(

Relieved to know the day will come when you're cleared for resumption of non boring lifestyle.  :)

After not hearing from you for so long, it is indeed gratifying to know that you're still with us Fab.   

This board just lost one of our oldest and dearest members (Pink Shark Mark), which goes to show we never know when our number will come up.

Be well Fab and please follow orders -- well maybe you can sneak by nurse Griselda every once in a while. ;)

Wishing you improving health and much happiness,

Bob Bowling

Big, Giant, Gentle Hugs to you Fab.

So glad you are improving, and an important lesson to everyone.

Hope you are allowed more internet time as you improve, we miss having you here. And sorry if we made you cry (crying is one of my triggers, so don't like it much). LOL

xx MG