Thank you

crosstraining

Hello, and thank you all for being a part of this board. 

I am episodic, and it has been 3 years since my last cycle.  I usually only cycle once every 2-3 years for about 2 months.  My old friend visited me 2 nights ago & 3 times last night.  I can not get an appointment with Dr. until Tuesday, so I started vitamin D3 today.  I also have the energy drinks handy  I have not tried the D3 previously, so I hope it works. 

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to the MODs, board members, and the original starts of this board.  I find it a great comfort every cycle to come here & read about others.  I also learn something new every time I am on here.

Thanks!!

crosstraining,

I love that the vast majority of us Ch'ers stick together.  :)  Everyone steps away from the board for a break from time to time, but we always know someone is here if we need it.   8-)

Have you tried stopping your CH with mm, seeds etc?  (Glad to hear the beast only visits you every few years :))

J

Just to be sure, c't, you're doing the whole D3 protocol, as described here: https://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314134804?

I only have the D3 and magnesium today, but yes I am getting the rest of the protocol items in the next day or 2.

I had marked that page on my computer.  I think I only found the protocol at the end of last cycle. 

Thanks for all the advice & research you do

crosstraining,

I love that the vast majority of us Ch'ers stick together.  :)  Everyone steps away from the board for a break from time to time, but we always know someone is here if we need it.   8-)

Have you tried stopping your CH with mm, seeds etc?  (Glad to hear the beast only visits you every few years :))

J

Yes, I tried RC seeds at the end of my last cycle.  I am not sure how to rate it since it was at the end.  I think it helped & am willing to do it again. The only thing I worry about is work.  I got a "random drug test" on Tuesday this week.

I was hoping the D3 protocol would help & hopefully get some O2 next week.  I have some old Imitrex, but I don't want use it in case I need to bust.

Thanks

C/T