Discouraged at the sister site CH.com

I didn't read anything on the thread here or at ch.com that was at all divisive or disrespectful of the sites or DJ or cluster sufferers.

I hear you on that Bob.  I read that thread over and over and found nothing disrespectful whatsoever.  You're going to have your Potter's in this world, but you can't let them get to you.  I have never had anybody on CH.com talk down on these alternative treatments.  Some that can't do it for whatever reason even promote it.  We all deal with the same problem and whatever works for you is "key".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read anything on the thread here or at ch.com that was at all divisive or disrespectful of the sites or DJ or cluster sufferers.

I hear you on that Bob.  I read that thread over and over and found nothing disrespectful whatsoever.  [highlight]You're going to have your Potter's in this world, but you can't let them get to you. [/highlight] I have never had anybody on CH.com talk down on these alternative treatments.  Some that can't do it for whatever reason even promote it.  We all deal with the same problem and whatever works for you is "key".

Now that there is a personal attack.  You must not have read the thread too close as I never commented on AO's thread.  I for one agree with AO.   

Potter

I hear you on that Bob.  I read that thread over and over and found nothing disrespectful whatsoever.  [highlight]You're going to have your Potter's in this world, but you can't let them get to you. [/highlight] I have never had anybody on CH.com talk down on these alternative treatments.  Some that can't do it for whatever reason even promote it.  We all deal with the same problem and whatever works for you is "key".

Now that there is a personal attack.  You must not have read the thread too close as I never commented on AO's thread.  I for one agree with AO.   

Potter

Potter, your posts humor me...and I know you didn't post on AO's thread.  Sorry I used you as an example.  What I was getting at is if somebody can't take you, me or others for that matter with a grain of salt, then they shouldn't be on these boards. 

You're posts are to the point, but some might take them a bit personally, LOL ;D ;D ;D

Some are very sensitive...

I know some have taken my posts personally, but that's how the reader comprehends it.  I wasn't trying to make this a personal attack and i'm sorry if you perceived it that way.  My appologies.  BTW, are you using a busting method?

• 2 weeks later...