Conference Rooms

Darrell

A question for the conference. The $79 rooms are available from the 19-22. Would it be possible to go to the 23rd? I know I'm late in the game throwing this one in, but I just got around to looking into flights and rooms. If I have to leave on the 22nd, I'll miss all of the Sunday activities, since the only flights back to Cleveland leave before noon.

Darrell

Darrell: Call and talk to the hotel directly. The answer to that question is going to depend more on occupancy the night of the 23 than the contract with clusterbusters. I worked in hotels for many years. Also, check around on the website for the hotel brand and sites like priceline and hotwire before you book. It might also be cheaper to check out of that specific hotel and stay at a nearby hotel.

That said, there are often a few head and tail rooms included in the contract, so it's still worth waiting for an answer from the CB admins to see if a) they have them in the contract and B) there are any open. The hotel probably won't tell you that, because they'll assume those rooms are for the use of conference staff.