New here - My Hubby's story

Angel

Hi

For some reason, my night time HA didn`t go away. They got weaker and weaker, i woke up in the morning, with a red eye and bit swollen, but no pain. In the end so weak i couldn`t tell exept from the other symptoms.

I suddenly realized magnesium did it worse, has always helped,, skipped it and got better. After busting, o2 is super effective, Red bull works for light shadows, outdoor swing your arms thing etc works. Never has, but after startted busting it does!!

But now, the nightattacks are gone. It may take time, and i think the nightattacks can be some of the last to disappear. Does he get to bed and wake up to the same schedule, every day?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They are getting weaker and weaker and farther apart..."

Is that cool or what? Michael's been doing this for a long time now and they're still getting weaker and weaker and farther apart. This morning was the beginning of the 4th day after busting; he should be completely PF by now. But he's not, so he's not sure if the busting worked or not. It's gotten to the point where he can't tell - sometimes, anyway - if he has a headache or not!!!

Really, really happy for you guys.

Well sadly I spoke to soon.....he has been having ha's all day and all night since Monday  :( with some of them being kip 10 ...no break at all !

Looks like the last bust which was last Monday gave him a few days of relief. But the ha's have started again full blown >:( Will bust again soon in the next few days!

PFW to all  :)

Thanks Tingeling  :) It's ok I know that will get there. I know it's going to take some time! He didn't bust for 10 days so it was time. Tonight he busted with 2 gr. of shrooms and is getting a break of ha's now! Which to me means something is working :) He has been getting more ha's on the other side lately. He did get some good days out of the last bust so will see how this one goes.

Hugs to you  :)

Hi Lee Ann ! Completely detoxed from all meds I would say 5 busts...maybe more i'm not sure ...I know I should of kept a journal ! Total bust now is 10 !

Alcohol has never really triggered ha's for him therefore he continued to have a few beers a few times a week. But I read that it can still interfere with busting... :-? So hopefully he will stay away from the beer completely for at least the next 3 bust and really see if there is more improvement then.

Just really confused with the alcohol thing cause like I said before there are days he drank beer and had complete PF night and then days when he didn't drink at all and had ha's every 2 hrs ! Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that maybe even if the alcohol doesn't trigger instantly a ha maybe that is what is interfering with his busting.

.....I suddenly realized magnesium did it worse, has always helped.....

I just want to mention here that cheap and crude magnesium oxide has always made any of my magnesium deficiencies worse, whereas mag citrate or other forms such as chelated magnesium have helped.

My wife has the opposite reactions to these forms of magnesium.

So for people like my wife and myself it unfortunately may take some trial and error to find the right type.

Actually i found allot of differences in these vitamin things as well. But when i say so, people just shake they`re heads.

But, after busting some times, i found that my body doesn`t want anything except from the real thing. I have to eat my  anti ox from pure food f ex. Very strange thing. Or maybe i didn`t listen good enough before.

Why why why isn't it working for my hubby ?? Still getting hit after hit day and night switching sides constantly ! He can't even work right now  :( Seems to work well for everybody else...

He busted last night with 2gr of shrooms and had about 4hrs pf but could still feel the twitch from side to side could tell the shrooms were blocking it! He has been staying away from alcohol too!

Just don't know were to go from here ! It's HELL!!

Maybe it's time to stop the shrooms and start trying the seeds? Zomig seems very tempting now at least he got 12 hours of relief with them...but then were right back at were we started. It just so frustrating :( :(

Any advice? Anyone?

OK well that REALLY really sucks.  >:(

Sorry to hear how things are going there right now.  :(

Is O2 still helping to abort any of the hits?

There are certainly others around here who can respond more authoritatively than I, but personally I wouldn't put too much hope in seeds alone (which I consider the "little guns") when mushrooms (the big guns) aren't working.

I remember in the Bonkers saga how seeds did nothing for Michael, mushrooms did something, and now LSD seems to really be doing something.

Maybe someone would like to chime in on whether shrooms plus seeds would be something to try at this point?

Maybe someone would like to chime in on whether shrooms plus seeds would be something to try at this point?

I think you should definitely give the seeds a go.  Many, including this chronic, have actually had better success with seeds than shrooms or LSD.  What have you got to lose?

And as far as that goes, why not see if melatonin won't give your hubby some night time relief?  Again, what do you have to lose?

You guys are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Bob

Hi

you know, i had this long process. Months. It first had to work both sides, then both it seemed.

i got relief from LSd, that made it worse for about two weeks after. then some free time.

Shrooms made me free at once, but not as lasting as LSD.

Seeds and shrooms, after three bust, got me in real remission. now both sides look the same, my tongue is straight, nose and throat swellings are gone.

Why not try. But what i think is important, is to wait for two weeks. It may get worse those two weeks, but it has to settle. But, the three busts with shrooms and seeds, i did with first five days apart, then 7, then 9. i had improvement every time, the time in the middle got better each time.

Then i stopped and let it work it`s way, and settle.

I stay away from every supplement, except from Red Bull the week after bust. Keep a very strict food diet, eat non refined food, drink water not juice etc,  keep reg sleep pattern. this makes it easier.

But one thing, even now, if i do not follow this, i get worse immidiatly. One day may turn out well, but sec day something starts. So i have a rule of one candy "unit" a week :) I been following this for years, and i found that this is so important, that i will keep follow it. Even if i got well now. It`s just not worth it.

Please please don`t let the Zomig this time. His time will come :)

Thinking of the two of you, wishing the best.

Please give and quick update, let us hear how the two of you are doing!!

Big hug :)

Angel,

I alternate between seeds and shrooms and honestly I think for me at least the seeds have been more effective. My first bust took 9 doses before any significant PF time and this bust I am up to 6 or 7 doses with only a day or two of PF time. For some the busts are harder than others but keep at it, give the seeds a go and take it from there. Good luck and PF prayers to your husband.

Wish I was more experienced so I could give you some advice.  Angel, I busted with the Hawaiin seeds.  It took numerous attempts.  My magic number was 7 but I take prozac.  If you do decide to try the HBW's, get the stongest strain, which is from Hawaii.  My best friend, luv her to pieces, suggested to do both seeds and shrooms at the same time.  She wanted me well fast.  Anyway, I dont know if this is a safe option but thats all I can offer.  Damn it, nothing like getting your hopes up and then getting them crushed.   :(

Hi everyone - Thank you all for your advice and encouragement! After 3 days since dosing with 2gr of mushies my hubby is still going through hell! Ha's every 2 hours during the day and every hour at night !! He can't eat or sleep and he is exhausted!! Can't even get out of the house right now... :( He went through 4 welders tanks of 02 in 1 week !!! It almost seems like it's a whole new cycle that has started on the other side ? Because he get's more hits on the other side now!

Will see how it goes tomorrow and Sunday and if there is no improvement he will go back to meds. Zomig and verap. So he can get a break and then maybe try busting again later. There is no way he can continue like this! Hopefully this was just post dose hits and will start to see improvement in the next few days !!

Will keep you posted !!