The question was.

"Who's gonna win our open this weekend"

The British Open...Must be your age. ;)

Bobb,

The question was.

"Who's gonna win our open this weekend"

The British Open...Must be your age. Wink

CArl,

That may have well been your intended question (and I knew it was immediately since you have posted about this more than one year), but if you go back and reread the question you posed in the subject line it reads verbatim, "Who's gonna win the Open"

Knowing how passionate you blokes are about golf in general, and British golf in particular -- I would venture it is more a way of life over there, whilie being simply a sport in the US -- sorry, but I just couldn't resist the jab.

As far as picks go, I'm with Leslie -- I would love to see Daly win.  I like the old boy's style, not to mention his driver -- the one in his bag Leslie, not the one in his pants! sheesh!  ;D

bobb

Lee Westwood... 8-)

Got second place Bobb.

Lost £50 though....Great golf by oost though. 

I agree CArl!!!

Although it was the first British Open run-away that I can remember watching, it was really amazing to watch Louis surgically attack that grand Old Course!  He really showed how well he can 'work the wind.'

Spoke too soon on Stenson LOl, just bogeyed back to back.

How about a CH open in the fall somewhere warm, we seem to have plenty of golfers. Maybe we can get a pharmaceutical and oxygen company to sponsor  :)

I was pulling for Casey and would have been happy to see Westwood do it. But it was good to have the Oooosterizer hang in there.

We do have some golfers that attend the conferences. There's a rumor that an annual beating happens to one member.

Maybe we can plan for people that want to attend a golf tourney to show up a day early for next years conference. Not a bad idea about the sponsorships.

If people attending this year want to get out and play, I KNOW there are some astounding courses in Portland along the Columbia river.

I lost some balls there once ;-)

Bob