Dave O

And being a chronic, in a way, i turn it around and i`m thinking that in a way, it must be harder being a periodic. I know what to "expect", and can adjust life after that, following a trail to make things work. A periodic, i have thought at least, it must be kind a chaos feeling each time. 

As a primary chronic, I couldn't agree any more Tingeling!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back thank goodness, my computer picked up a Anti-Virus ..Virus. Everyone beware. Since I last logged on I went to my Doc and she prescribed me O2...Yea, I'm waiting for her nurse to call and confirm which mask I'm getting and the tanks they are suppling. Also got connections with some steel fabricators. In the intrim, I've found a source for shrooms and i'm going to store them till I detox. Tried to cach up and read all the notes from new and old members. I'm in a cycle now, and I am able to control with the meds and caffine, there not too bad, don't know how the kip scale works. But every night around 1:00 i wake up with a "Slammer" and run for the Babutrial and Ice Pack. Going to strat reading the links and others advice on the O2 intake so I'm ready, and take a few days off work and revisit my old friends the Shrooms. Hey Leslie, I love your ClusterBuster name"Cassidy". That's what I named my daughter.

Hi Dave O,

Is Cassidy one of your twin's name?

The song is one of my favorites from The Grateful Dead. Of course that list is long. Pretty hard to pick a favorite, but that one has a special meaning to me.

Sounds like you are right on track with your busting plans. Good preparation! Have you tried Red Bull for aborting those hits. If I get one slammed down asap, it works well for me.

Can I ask what is Babutrial?

"Let the words be yours,I'm done with mine."  ;)  Leslie

• 2 months later...

Hey Leslie, Cassidy is one of the new and improved Olson twins. She's even more beautiful than the song. Butalbital is an acei mediphin and caffeine tab from Qualitest. they seem to work pretty well. Tried to log on and send this message last night, but as usual I'm having computer issues,. So if this comes across twice... I'm sorrry   Got my Huge O2 tanks, man these are great. When I feel one coming on I set it to 8 and relax and all's well. I'll be checking in more often, thanks for the response.

Hey Dan, thanks for the info. It does go to 15 on my "M-Tank" but i've read from alot of sites her, people are using Masks. My doc, after she lost my order for O2, sent the Appria lady over to hook me up with just the tube that goes in my nose. She was scared she didn't want me to get over a 98 on my O2 level. I asked her if she had any CH experince and she looked like a deer in the headlights. Should I find a mask???