Hello From Dr. Lisk

DrLisk

I am a neurologist in Pasadena, CA and am a cluster headahce sufferer myself. I am new to the group but wanted to say hello. I will be at the conference in Austin. I am currently enrolling my clinic in a cluster headache trial. We have not had a site visit or review of the protocl yet but are waiting to see if our site gets added into the clinical trial.

Welcome - of course no one is actually glad to welcome one who is unfortunately affected by CH, but this is the place to come to where people understand. I hope your clinic makes the enrollment in a CH trial.  This forum has been a great resource for information on CH and hopefully will lead to the ultimate goal - a cure!

• 1 month later...

Welcome Doc, I would not wish this condition on anyone, but I do wish there were more neuro's who were as interested as you are in finding new or alternate ways to treat CH. I have been to four different neuro's in the Detroit area and none of them were any help. The more Doctors we can get to attend, the better, try and bring some of your fellow neuro's.

I am a neurologist in Pasadena, CA and am a cluster headahce sufferer myself. I am new to the group but wanted to say hello. I will be at the conference in Austin. I am currently enrolling my clinic in a cluster headache trial. We have not had a site visit or review of the protocl yet but are waiting to see if our site gets added into the clinical trial.

What is the nature of the trial?