Meds not working..Going to try to bust!!

Jeff_007

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just a little update from me. I believe my cycle is coming to an end. I am finally off the Topomax and have completely detoxed. My HA's have been gone for over a week now. I only have a few shadows here and there. I tried the beer test last weekend and had some increased activity the next day, but only shadows and nothing higher than  a 1-2. I'm staying away from the beer as long as possible until I'm confident that its gone. I do feel great though after detoxing. Man what a difference to be off that stuff. I'm like a whole new person.

I have had my shrooms sitting in the freezer waiting for me to detox, but I might hold off for now so that I have doses for the next round. If my shadows persist, I think I will take a small dose to kick the beast in the balls and stop the shadows.

Thanks to all who helped me through the process of detoxing and getting O2. You are all angels in my book. If I do dose, I'll post my progress, otherwise it going to be used for maintenance.

Thanks again and PF wishes to everyone!  :)

Jeff 

Great news Jeff. I envy what you have in your freezer. Still searching, but at 57 I look a little suspicious on campus trolling for shrooms. Gonna let me hair grow longer and try in September when Johns Hopkins is back in session. You know all the med students are into that stuff. LOL. Keep in touch.

Hi

How great!! Isn`t life wonderful, so easy without all that pain :)

Experiences like this, gives us the opportunitie to really be grateful to every day. and to really enjoy life.

I just did something wonderful. there`s this cakes i looooove..... because of the sugar, i haven`t been eating them in about 6 years. I`ve been looking at them in the store nearly every time i went there.... I just ate one :) Still good, what a cake :)

Enjoy :)

Ps. In my opinion, stay away from alcohol...... Of all things you can not do, when in a cyclus, is alcohol your biggest loss? Because it is really what can bring CH back in your life again,much faster than it would have if not drinking. :)

But, we`re al different. doesn`t have to be that way for you. But if i drink, i can count the sec. If i eat sugar etc one day, it can turn out well, it starting to be a little hunch the sec, and the third, i screwed it up.